• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Future- Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

qaccy

12 goods for the first 3 plunders at level 10, compared to 39 at level 10 for Dynamic on your first 39 aids. You get these goods regardless of what you're plundering, and combining it with the aforementioned DT can be a lot of goods, especially considering that it will be only the 2nd GB capable of directly giving you Contemporary, Tomorrow, and now Future goods as well. Doesn't sound too bad to me!

DeletedUser

Ggryvi was saying that even after the FE is released, any map-related quest should still autocomplete as long as you have finished the TE map (the information came from one of the admins).
yeah it auto completed for me during Halloween in beta and i hadn't done FE map.

DeletedUser9732

Right.....got that from the Inno message. Was asking if the "time" has been announced. 3am EST, 6am EST, noon EST etc.

They never say what the time will be. Typically things seem to start somewhere around morning (7-8am) EST, but that's not a guarantee. I've seen people burned by waiting up hoping for events to start ~midnight, only to find it didn't happen until early afternoon. Basically, don't plan around it, it will happen when they get around to it.

lemonwedgie

12 goods for the first 3 plunders at level 10, compared to 39 at level 10 for Dynamic on your first 39 aids. You get these goods regardless of what you're plundering, and combining it with the aforementioned DT can be a lot of goods, especially considering that it will be only the 2nd GB capable of directly giving you Contemporary, Tomorrow, and now Future goods as well. Doesn't sound too bad to me!

Thanks for that. Any stats on the other GB - the rewards for your contributions?

planetofthehumans2

God why did it come so early?! At least I'll be properly prepared for Apocalypse Era...

And yes it is the greenest era, I like the building designs and the NPC references. The railgun unit may be OP though.

DeletedUser7289

OK, who's idea was it to not have the FE PvP tower open up until Mon. 11/9? That person will certainly not be getting a Christmas card from me!

DeletedUser2744

OK, who's idea was it to not have the FE PvP tower open up until Mon. 11/9? That person will certainly not be getting a Christmas card from me!

Oh is THAT why it's not working...Agree - majorly unfriendly of them!!

DeletedUser10076

Surely this isn't true....

surely the tower is bugged and we'll get our points....right Shirley?(inno)

DeletedUser9732

I wonder if that's due to the 4 days of scouting it would take to unlock that first province without diamonds.
Not saying that's the right thing to do, just musing.

DeletedUser10076

some warning would have been nice i wouldn't have spent 50 diamonds to get to it if i had known

DeletedUser10076

So really

Are the FE towers not going to open?

Would really like an update on this.

DeletedUser8796

Is it just me or do the TE and now FE troops sound and look awesome but really lack in firepower? idk what it is but it feels like they are weaker and too well balanced.

DeletedUser9184

I believe the FE tower will not open until next week for all servers except EN (and beta)

DeletedUser8797

Question about the FUTURE goods trades as I have used this FOE tool throughout the game and IT hasnt yet been UPDATED : http://www.wildgunner.co.uk/FoE/TradeCalc.php
WILL it be updated OR do we NEED another tool ?
I am a CO Founder on two worlds and REALLY NEED an answer SOON ; PLEASE and THANK YOU
avid FORGE LOVER checkmate70

DeletedUser10076

The trade calculator is completely independent of inno games and FOE, the peeps behind will update when/if they get around to it.

Till then use your science.

ON THE TOWER NOT BEING OPEN....

While not the worst move inno has ever done, it is poopy.