• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The game steals FP

Agent327

I ran into this the other day when simultaneously donating for a high level GB second slot. I typed in the amount and I ended up in third place, leveled the Gb and spent 414 for that third place spot. I didn't type in 414..I typed in 686 and was beat to the second slot by another player. Why did the programming accept PART of my donation. Why wasn't it just refused...? I think that's what this about...

It accepted PART of your donation cause PART was possible.

The title of this thread is hilarious :

The game steals FP

I swear I was laughing for five full minuets

Still don't get it do you?

Forum Rules

General

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

WinnerGR

Still don't get it do you?

Forum Rules

General

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.
Well you should report my breach of the forum rules according to the rules not tell me according to the rules .

@DreadfulCadillac agrees with me.

Last edited:

Emberguard

I ran into this the other day when simultaneously donating for a high level GB second slot. I typed in the amount and I ended up in third place, leveled the Gb and spent 414 for that third place spot. I didn't type in 414..I typed in 686 and was beat to the second slot by another player. Why did the programming accept PART of my donation. Why wasn't it just refused...? I think that's what this about...
The alternative was put the remainder in the next lvl. Fact is you told the game to place FPs upto that amount so it did as much as possible upto that amount within that lvl

Freshmeboy

Actually Ember, that was what the programming did...not what I typed in or told the programming to do..there is a vast difference between the two. No harm, no foul..its only forge points and I get hundreds daily and have thousands inventoried. My point was the OP considered this mismanagement of his donation as a theft...

WinnerGR

Actually Ember, that was what the programming did...not what I typed in or told the programming to do..there is a vast difference between the two. No harm, no foul..its only forge points and I get hundreds daily and have thousands inventoried. My point was the OP considered this mismanagement of his donation as a theft...
Hundreds daily ?

DeletedUser32973

The alternative was put the remainder in the next lvl. Fact is you told the game to place FPs upto that amount so it did as much as possible upto that amount within that lvl

That's "an" alternative. Another alternative is to refuse the transaction, which would be the logical thing to do. Should people be punished for being on the wrong end of a simultaneous transaction? My opinion is that they shouldn't, but in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of an issue.

UBERhelp1

So you openly admit to breaking rules? Something that Agent never even does?
View attachment 15562

Keep him out of this conflict.
I had to...
idiot-sandwich.jpg
Imo, while it would be nice to see your offer get refused (kind of like in the AD), I don't really care if that gets implemented or not.

Emberguard

That's "an" alternative. Another alternative is to refuse the transaction, which would be the logical thing to do. Should people be punished for being on the wrong end of a simultaneous transaction? My opinion is that they shouldn't, but in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of an issue.
Its not a punishment though anymore then if you’re in a racing game or first person shooter and someone beats you. You can’t control the opponent and they’re not going to do what’s convenient to you

DeletedUser

I just had this happen twice on Vingrid. My #1 friend built a Space Carrier GB and sent out a message advertising it. I placed on 6 consecutive levels and got multiples of all 9 BPs, but...twice I got the short end of simultaneous donations. When I realized what had happened, I almost rage quit the game and called a lawyer to sue Inno! Then I remembered that I didn't care that much about which spot I got. LOL