• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Guild of Wisdom Recuiting

KitKit035

Guild of Wisdom is looking for members to join. New to Vet members are welcome to join. Message KitKit035, Divina the Diva, Senra619, or Quietus 199 the Wise to join.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31206

The Gathering Guild is looking for new members to join. We are a new guild that is relaxed and easy going. We have a 5 FP Great Building swap thread and a Great Build Mud thread. Also Guild Trade Thread. We believe is helping out whenever possible and just having fun with the game. If you are new to the game, we are here to help you learn it. But at the same time we welcome any "old hat" that is willing to share their wealth of knowledge. So come join us if this sounds like something for you.
Wish you luck for starting a new Guild isn't easy, but since there's new players choosing to play in this world hopefully some of them will see this and join.

DeletedUser31825

You picked a good world to start - trying to establish in an older world is a pain - I am starting my guild as well - I have a guild in Y I started a couple of months ago and it is flourishing - make sure you have an Observatory and at least one Hall of fame or Bazaar to generate guild power points. Good luck and until we meet on the field of battle ... as friend or foe