• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Golden Guild is Requesting New Members

DeletedUser12082

images
Leave a message after this beep so that I, the leader of an incipient guild of unimaginable splendor and boundless ambition and skill, can conquer with YOU against all who stand against us. Join me. BEEP.

P.S. With membership comes many benefits.

DeletedUser12246

I would like to join The Golden Guild

I would like to join your Guild. Active daily player. Motivates and polishes daily!

DeletedUser

I would like to join. I just restarted because I couldn't find East Nagach, the world I started in. I however do have experience with the game and think I will do a good job on your team.

DeletedUser12452

I am interested in joining the guild please send me an invite

DeletedUser13339

Would you be so kind as to send an invite? I'm a bit stuck with Bronze Age troops at the moment, but I'd be happy to help and donate what I can!

I'm on A LOT so expect polishes and motivations if needed :3

Occipitalis

I am interested in joining your guild. I am new to the game but very dedicated in becoming an excellent player. Please accept my application and I will be active and supportive. Thank you, Occipitalis

DeletedUser

I am interested in joining your guild! would like to get in and help out. Thanks, Languellk

DeletedUser14136

I am interested in joining your guild. I just started playing but I am very motivated to help. Send me and invitation. Thanks.

DeletedUser15295

Are you still looking for guild mates?

If you are still looking for a guild mate drop me an invite. I am still new but learning quickly.

Dzoser

DeletedUser15407

I would love to join this guild! Please invite me! I'm a relatively new player in the iron age. My username is: King Goffrey.