• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Great Wall of Chine GB

DeletedUser36679

A new GB " The Great Wall of China "

The Great Wall of China: Military : 5% on home Attack and Defense each level it increases

Population : 90 at level 1; increases at each level

Goods production: 3 goods at random for levels; 1 to 10, 6 goods at random for levels 11 to 20;
10 goods at random for levels 20 to 40
all ages from Tomorrow onwards 10 goods at random in every 7 days

Land Expansion: 1 expansion at all levels every 7 days

This will be good: This would be a good boost for all cities in " The Forge of Empire "

Interact
Content:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

I can only speak for myself and I say no. Not worth building. I might change my mind if it also produced diamonds and enough FPs to immediately level it after collecting. Even then, it just seems underpowered.

DeletedUser8428

Dusty, here's my 0.02 and it's worth just about that much.

Please take a look at these two posts that are at the top of the Proposals Section. They both have [READ BEFORE POSTING] in the title .. I'm surprised you missed that :)

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ This post contains the format that's required for proposals. For one thing, it makes comparison of proposals much simpler and if this info is included then it answers many of the questions that the other players here will have.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ The Do Not Suggest list is provided to this group by Innogames - they do not want us to submit proposals for these ideas.

***Do NOT take the criticism you'll get here personally. Use it as objectively as you can. Some of it is just snarky, but some is well-intentioned and you should use it to either try again with a different proposal or to re-write your proposal and make it better. The snarky stuff you should not respond to , just ignore.

***You should also know that Innogames developers (while they might lurk around here anonymously) are not members of this forum. The people who respond to you are other players from all the worlds on the US server (and some from other servers, as well). Many of the players who respond have played this game for a very long time, others are newer. If your idea (if not this one then another one) is approved of by the group of players here, then it can be submitted to Innogames for consideration for inclusion in the game. *** Be aware! Submitting an idea to Innogames does NOT mean it will be added to the game. It means simply that we have suggested it to Innogames and they will include it ... or not.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Lol. Thanks to all (especially the OP) for a good chuckle this morning. I will be ginning over this for a while.

To the OP - Maybe get a month or so under your belt to maybe understand the game beyond the tutorial. Oh, and kill the links to your other threads and content. Based on this most recent example, no one is that interested in the awesomeness that is you.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

It's a good chuckle, but lets think about this objectively for a second. The person who proposed this is obviously new to the game, so they are likely proposing a new great building that they can build, not something from Virtual Future. So, since there won't be any new low age buildings, we are looking at a new ALL Ages building similar in purpose to the Oracle. Something that will be outgrown in an age or 3. So what could noobies need from a great building that they aren't getting from any others yet? Defense. And the Great Wall was a defensive structure. So, the building should include a defense boost. What else are they missing? Coins. So there you have it, a mini St. Basil, just like the Oracle is a mini Notre Dame.

Expansions should come in the Terraforming Army great building.

DeletedUser

I like the basic idea, but to really be worth building, it should put you at the end of VF as soon as you get to level one and collect, with 10,000 of each good from each era from Bronze to VF, 50 unattached units of each type of troop and enough BPs and FPs to build every GB and get it to level 80. Oh, and 100 Special/Event Building Kits, each one of which enables you to build any special or event building that has ever been offered in the game.

Oh, crap, and expansions enough to fit everything your little old heart desires. Then we'd have something.

DeletedUser31440

I like the basic idea, but to really be worth building, it should put you at the end of VF as soon as you get to level one and collect, with 10,000 of each good from each era from Bronze to VF, 50 unattached units of each type of troop and enough BPs and FPs to build every GB and get it to level 80. Oh, and 100 Special/Event Building Kits, each one of which enables you to build any special or event building that has ever been offered in the game.

Oh, crap, and expansions enough to fit everything your little old heart desires. Then we'd have something.

Level 1? First bp.

DeletedUser8428

The Great Wall of China: Military : 5% on home Attack and Defense each level it increases

Population : 90 at level 1; increases at each level

Goods production: 3 goods at random for levels; 1 to 10, 6 goods at random for levels 11 to 20;
10 goods at random for levels 20 to 40
all ages from Tomorrow onwards 10 goods at random in every 7 days

Land Expansion: 1 expansion at all levels every 7 days

This will be good: This would be a good boost for all cities in " The Forge of Empire "

Interact
Content:

Dusty, I'd like to suggest that you do not edit your original post - instead create a new message at the bottom with the changes you want to make. This allows everyone to see what it was before and what the changes are. Also, for people just joining the conversation, they might not understand responses if your original post is different.

DeletedUser34800

Even with the changes, it's still not in the proper proposal format.

Even with the changes, it's still on the DNSL for the land expansions.

Even with the changes, it's still a ridiculous GB idea that's never going to happen.

A/D for city defense, goods production, population, and of course, land expansions? Come on. This stands no chance of even being considered. 4 things for a GB? No way.

So, even after the edit by the OP, it's still a joke.

Emberguard

I like your thinking star1dust, but it doesn't follow the GB format that's been around for all other GBs.

Max 2 boosts. Less if it's worth it, but not more.

So we've got to choose from:
Defensive army boosts
Population
Goods
(Land expansion is never getting into a GB unless it's so well designed and balanced that it's not creating a game imbalance.)

Salsuero

(Land expansion is never getting into a GB unless it's so well designed and balanced that it's not creating a game imbalance.)

It's DNSL in the first place, but the second half of your sentence following "unless" is impossible. All expansions are available to all players equally as the system works now. Adding in "optional" content that provides expansions would absolutely break that system.