• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The hatred post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23419

This post officially breaks the law involving disrespect. However, flaming and spamming will not be allowed.
Now, go wild with hatred here as you desire.

DeletedUser10076

Bud there's only one peep on this forum with a problem...i'll give you a one guess who it is.

Honestly im surprised the mods have let you spam as much as you have.

DeletedUser23419

Bud there's only one peep on this forum with a problem...i'll give you a one guess who it is.
Honestly im surprised the mods have let you spam as much as you have.

They treat my beliefs as insults. But as they say: "Don't count your chickens before their hatched".
I couldn't care less you hate my beliefs, and you've only roused my anger at your present level of reasoning with me.

One thing is clear. Neither side is winning, and neither side will take no for an answer. So, how will we resolve that? I doubt any of your responses will do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23419

Fine, be sheep for all I care. But I will be a Lion. I shall rule over at least myself, if nothing else. Banning means nothing to me. It only fuels my rage.

YOUR the fools for refusing those techs, stupidly demanding reasons for something that doesn't need them.
What's that you say? It MUST have a reason? Prove it then. But I doubt you will to me.

DeletedUser15042

Those that think they are above others, smarter than others, the lion of the den, etc, are usually the exact opposite. When you post something and already refute the responses that have not been posted yet, you have proven you have zero debate or intellectual skills.

It's you're not your.

DeletedUser8152

This post officially breaks the law involving disrespect. However, flaming and spamming will not be allowed.
Now, go wild with hatred here as you desire.
Just to avoid any confusion, all forum rules are in effect in this thread just like anywhere else.

DeletedUser23419

Those that think they are above others, smarter than others, the lion of the den, etc, are usually the exact opposite. When you post something and already refute the responses that have not been posted yet, you have proven you have zero debate or intellectual skills.
It's you're not your.

That's moronic at best for an assumption. Stating in advance is actually a solid form of wisdom. It pays to be several steps ahead of the competition.

DeletedUser13866

everything has a reason, regardless of whether anyone knows what the reason is. who knows, maybe you started this thread wanting hatred and instead will leave with understanding.

DeletedUser23419

everything has a reason, regardless of whether anyone knows what the reason is. who knows, maybe you started this thread wanting hatred and instead will leave with understanding.

How about Fetishes?

DeletedUser17558

That's moronic at best for an assumption. Stating in advance is actually a solid form of wisdom. It pays to be several steps ahead of the competition.

"The lady(sic) doth protest too much, methinks,"

DeletedUser17558

I wonder who's more the brick wall.....

Probably the one that is the common thread having all the issues and needed to start a new thread to address it. Remember there is one thing that never changes in all of your dealings with other people: you.

DeletedUser23419

Probably the one that is the common thread having all the issues and needed to start a new thread to address it. Remember there is one thing that never changes in all of your dealings with other people: you.

I'm just much harder to convince than most people. That's the love/hate relationship with most germans - you can count on their stubbornness, and this is not racist, but a cold statistic.

Besides, Just about all the great people were rejected in their time.

DeletedUser17558

I'm just much harder to convince than most people. That's the love/hate relationship with most germans - you can count on their stubbornness, and this is not racist, but a cold statistic.

Besides, Just about all the great people were rejected in their time.

I married a German, fortunately she doesn't come with delusion of grandeur.

DeletedUser13838

Einstein was easily the most popular and well known scientist of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.