• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The hatred post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13838

I'm not sure what you mean. The french and english have been at war many, many times but not while Einstein lived.

DeletedUser12783

your all newbz i hate you all for eyeballing my biscuit now someone make me a sammich im hungry :)

DeletedUser6172

From the Urban Dictionary - Troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

DeletedUser23419

From the Urban Dictionary - Troll

I admit I'm doing generic attacks against people's rejections. But that's the thing. I have no 'higher' reason for these ideas with the lone exception of hating the stupid conventional aspects.

DeletedUser8152

As this thread seems to be veering into overly personal attacks, it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.