• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Horde

DeletedUser22589

Currently welcoming new members! We use the ‘apply to join’ option only to prevent players from auto-joining, aiding 1 player, and then leaving the guild immediately after that. Your co-founders, Jane & Xena, are both friendly and fair-minded. They are experienced players in several other worlds.

1. Fair Trade Guild (Please use this tool if you’re unsure about a trade: Fair Trade Calculator: http://foe.dppro.nl/index.php?l=tools&s=fairtrade)

2. We are working our way up to fighting on the GvG Map! If you’re a fighter who is willing to hang out, help us grow strong, and get us on the map, we’d love to have you join us! (And then, hopefully continue to stay on in our guild, of course. :) )

3. Like to produce goods instead of fight? Farmers are more than welcome as well. Best guilds have a good balance!

4. New to the game or new to fighting and don’t want to learn on the GvG Map? Join us and get active in our Guild Expedition! (Fighter or farmer, we ask that each guild member complete at least Level 1 of the Expedition each week. Help us keep our 1st place GE ranking! Whether you negotiate or fight in the GE is up to you.)

5. We will NOT overflow your messages! (But please keep up with the ones we do send. Respond if questions are asked.)

6. Help your guildmates with their Great Buildings. (But please let the GB owner add the final Forge Point.)

7. Aid (motivate/polish) your guildmates as often as possible.

8. Once you’re out of the Stone Age, please replace your SA decorations/buildings with higher age options as soon as possible. This helps you and your guild. You’ll get more of everything (money, supplies, happiness, etc) and when your guildmates aid you, they’ll have a chance at getting a random blueprint (BP)! Stone Age buildings do NOT give BPs! (If you only level up your tech tree and ignore great buildings, you’re doing yourself and the guild a disservice.)

9. There are *very* few reasons we would boot you from our guild. Here are the main ones:

a. Being rude to other guildmates.

b. Being inactive for 7+ days without giving us a heads up. The guild admin panel lets us know how long you’ve been inactive.​

10. We also have a Facebook group which members are encouraged to join.

DeletedUser22589

We've updated our guild description / rules to be a little simpler (we're a pretty easy-going crowd!).

Currently welcoming new members! We use the ‘apply to join’ option only to prevent players from auto-joining, aiding 1 player, and then leaving the guild immediately after that. Your co-founders, Jane & Xena, are both friendly and fair-minded. They are experienced players in several other worlds. Jane has been playing nearly 2 years.

We also have a Facebook group which members are encouraged to join. This can be particularly helpful for mobile-only players who cannot access the in-game guild forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------
1. We are a Fair Trade Guild, please use this tool if you’re not sure how to make specific trade fairly: http://foe.dppro.nl/index.php?l=tools&s=fairtrade)

2. We don’t do GvG but we are focused on the Guild Expedition. We ask that you at least try to complete Level 1 each week (and if you can’t do that, at least the first 8 encounters). We’ve taken 1st place *almost* every week of the GE!

3. There is no set amount of goods you are required to donate to the treasury, but we ask that you try to donate something each week (just don’t short yourself!) so that we can continue to unlock the GE levels.

4. We’re pretty low-key, including guild messages, but please try to keep up with the messages – sporadically we ask you questions that need replies! :)

5. Don’t leave message threads unless we mark them as ones that we’re done with. (The "do not delete/leave" threads are marked with a . )

6. Help your guild mates with their Great Buildings, but please let the FB owner add the final Forge Points so that they can double dip. (We all know accidents happen though, and sometimes you will accidentally level someone’s GB. Own up to it. Apologize. Try not to do it often.

7. Aid (motivate/polish your guildmates town as often as possible for you. (You get coins out of it, and people are more likely to help you if you’ve helped them. And it helps you get random Blue Prints! Visit their tavern too, if they’re a game-friend.

8. Don’t hang onto Stone Age decorations/buildings. Once you’re out of the SA, they don’t do much for you, and they provide exactly 0 BPs to people aiding you.

9. Be nice to your guildmates.

10. If you’re inactive for 7+ days without giving us a heads-up, we’ll remove you from the guild. (The Guild Expedition levels are unlocked with goods.

The amount due is based on the number of guild members at the start of each expedition cycle – whether the members are active or not.

The admin panel lets us see how long you’ve been inactive. (Being active in general, but continually inactive in the Expedition can get you removed from the guild too.

Any questions? Ask away! We hope you’ll enjoy our guild! And as always, have fun!

robiewan

I am an experienced player, having been playing since the first couple of months of this games birth to present. This is a new world and city for me as I have only been playing in it for a month or two. I would like to join your guild if you'll have me. Mostly farm and work the scenarios presented but do mo/po everyone at least weekly - or twice if able (five worlds to do this on). I try to do GE weekly, at least level one if able. I do not do GVG. I give to the guild treasury when able to do so. Looking for a guild that will allow me to play the game not rule me with an iron fist so I cannot do what I need to do to build my city. Looking forward to being part of the team.