1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

The Iroquois clan is recruitng

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Iroquois, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Iroquois

Iroquois New Member

I would like to let peeps know that the Iroquois guild is open to recruit, send me a message to Tioga my lead character.. Id like to make a place where we as a group can build up our towns and trade with each other as well as earn medals and fight in a guild war style.. being that this is quite a new game, I think we can be a strong one, as long as we remind ourselves that no one is alone. because no one can be a great player soley on thier own. thanks :)

2. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention which world you are in. Anyways, happy Forging!

Happy Archaeology Event! And, don't worry, this will be my last necro in a while.

Algona likes this.
  3. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    For whatever strange reason, you created this thread in the "Closed/Archived" subsection of the "Proposals" section of the forum. Wouldn't creating it in your World's specific section in the forum make more impact?

4. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

More thread archaeology. :rolleyes:

5. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Well, this will be the last time I'll be doing this for a while. It was fun while it lasted.

6. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    Arrgh. Was in a hurry, not paying attention

7. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, I understand this is a necroed thread.

But i did want to mention in passing that sometime in 2017 and into 2018 somebody on the mod staff got the weird idea to move a lot of really old threads from all forums into this subforum.

At the same time whoever it was also got the even worse idea of deleting old threads.

So it wasn't a negligent poster who did this.

Clara Osgood likes this.