• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Moaning Thread for People who like to Moan alot

• Thread starter DeletedUser10806
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Your moaning thread sucks. It ruined everything about everything. I want a refund. This isn't legal. Everyone in every game ever ever evar is going to rage quit if you don't undo this thread.

DeletedUser10806

I'm fed up with your moaning Maracon - coming round here all night moaning about this and moaning about that, I've had enough. Plunder me eh? that's the last straw. Where's my lawyer?

DeletedUser10806

It's been am hour or 2 and no one else has moaned on here. Why not. I want my money back.
Can you pick my toys up from the nursery floor please?

DeletedUser2382

OMG somebody plundered me!!! Can't Inno ban this player or something for doing exactly what the game allows and encourages for simply because I'm a tool??????????!!!!!!!

Wait! Let me complain to my guild leaders first!!! Its very important that I drag 140-160 players into this soap opera!!!! Everyone needs to do everything that centers exclusively around me at all times!!!!!!

edit:
I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS IN ALL CAPS SO THAT I CAN PROVE TO MYSELF THAT EVERYTHING I SAY IS VERY IMPORTANT, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW NO ONE ELSE WOULD POSSIBLY CARE WHETHER MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS DOWN OR NOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

COME ON MAN CANT EVEN TURN ON CAPS LOCK YOURE WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS NO ONES PLAYING FAIR IM SUPPOSED TO WIN EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME HATE HATE HATE CRY CRY CRY

DeletedUser

So this thread looks like a little self-congratulatory discussion.

DeletedUser3877

LOL! I love it :D

Thanks for setting this thread up! There are some people out there that NEED it really bad!! They sob all over the forum about getting 5 stone plundered... pathetic.

DeletedUser10554

Oh I thought this was the Morning Thread and the OP could not spell.

DeletedUser

Spazcat says:
Here's my moan for the day. I hate when more advanced players belittle noob players like the noobs are beneath them. We all started out as noobs and no one is set above. So why the indifference?

I think FOE is like a trailer park. The longer the trash lives there, the more they think they own the park. An there really is no "In" crowd since it's all the same trash can.

Just my opinion....

DeletedUser

Wait! Let me complain to my guild leaders first!!! Its very important that I drag 140-160 players into this soap opera!!!! Everyone needs to do everything that centers exclusively around me at all times!!!!!!

Spazcat says:
Or better yet, when the guild leader complains to all their guild members because of an argument they had in global chat with someone completely unassociated with the guild.

DeletedUser

Spazcat says:
I think global chat is better than soap operas because there are no commercials...

DeletedUser

:) And this is a game you want to be part of? Weird.
I'm a glutton for punishment. And it does not apply to all advanced players. There are some very nice people out there. But then there are the others.

DeletedUser

Spazcat says:
For all those that want to double dip their great buildings when they level, if the rewards hunt is decided by that 1 FP and I'm going to lose my investment to some other chap, I'm leveling it and taking my BPs and FP rewards.

DeletedUser20787

Spazcat says:
For all those that want to double dip their great buildings when they level, if the rewards hunt is decided by that 1 FP and I'm going to lose my investment to some other chap, I'm leveling it and taking my BPs and FP rewards.
At first i found this very funny, then realized youre on my GB on 2 worlds....
Is the right thread to file a complaint?

so. when a great building levels, and i get the message with my rewards, why the heck does it clear if i click anywhere on the screen? i have lost so many messages 'cause i am in the middle of doing stuff, clicking away, and the message comes on the screen, and before i can stop myself, i click. and it disappears. what a click system (note, the c and the l are so close together. )

DeletedUser13452

so. when a great building levels, and i get the message with my rewards, why the heck does it clear if i click anywhere on the screen? i have lost so many messages 'cause i am in the middle of doing stuff, clicking away, and the message comes on the screen, and before i can stop myself, i click. and it disappears. what a click system (note, the c and the l are so close together. )
This is a fairly new changelog. I'm not a big fan either. Clicking the "close" button on a window is a very standard sop in windows and on most anything computer related. I don't see why peeps would prefer this change. Not very difficult to click the "X". :confused:

DeletedUser24774

On the mobile version, sometimes the "X" doesn't work. E.g., if you're in a GB screen and try to close it, it will keep sending you to the message screen of the top contributor (and no, this isn't user error) rather than close the screen. Why they can't fix that is beyond me. There...that's moaning, isn't it?