• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Moaning Thread for People who like to Moan alot

• Thread starter DeletedUser10806
  • Start date

DeletedUser25385

I was going to reply with a phonetic sounding moan, but then realized thats not the moaning you meant.

DeletedUser8420

Doc 3 wanted to check to make sure left arm didn't have new clot because Doc 2 is looking at doing surgery on my right arm but will need left to insert IV to knock my hindie out....(Doc 1 took 37 lumph nodes out of right arm during last surgery) as arm is swelling holding fluid...so yesterday Doc 3 scheduled appointment for 8am this morning....Doc 2 had PT scheduled at 2pm today....So....since I had to take a bus made 8 am appointment had shuttle to take to 2nd appointment 4 hours early ....got PT to take me in a little early and she used pump to move fluid up arm, then strrrrretched my arm up and out...now can barely move arm....ohhhhh....arm....owie owie owie....and they still want to ....to...cut on arm....sniffle sniffle...noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

DeletedUser25385

Moan of the day:because people had to cheat on the new contest it was closed before I could even look at the rules, oh but it didn't close before the ones who do absolutely NOTHING all day got a chance to read the problem, solve it and win diamonds....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8152

The vast majority of submissions were wrong, so unless you happen to have a clockmaker in your city, you probably would have been wrong too.

I will moan about contests that don't work right!

DeletedUser13452

:);):cool::D I am going to moan about not enough smiles complaint, lol. Just kidding around...they could add some more emotes, imo.:p

Real shame about the contest, It was closed before I had a chance to check it out, too.:(