• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The most recent world

NightPotato32

what is the most recent world to the game?
the latest one.
because i'm new to the game and want to start with new world

Plain Red Justice

Because a newer world has little resources to work with unless you can immediately create resources out of nothing via P2W'ing resulting in very slow and sluggish game overall even if you're a veteran from other worlds with solid connections inside that new world

NightPotato32

Because a newer world has little resources to work with unless you can immediately create resources out of nothing via P2W'ing resulting in very slow and sluggish game overall even if you're a veteran from other worlds with solid connections inside that new world
i just wanted to play in new server because i can compete against another players, because if the world launched 2 years ago or older everyone will be stacked and im the new one who will get bullied xD

The Lady Redneck

What PRJ says. Plus the bullies head for new worlds as they know they will have easy prey they can attack to help them build their cities. In an older world you can get into an experienced guild that will be able to advise and help you to make your city stronger. This is a war game and you need support from others who have been through the rough side of it.

NightPotato32

ok so i dont have to care whether the world new or old, then which world has the most active players and well-known in the game
so i can jump into it and try to make friends to help me to build a stronger city
because im very new to the game i dont know anything about it
and one last question
is there a global chat in the game?

The Lady Redneck

If you are wanting to start a new city (a lot do as they make so many newbie mistakes in their first one) Start in an older world and do not go past the military tactic quest in Iron age until you have built the military GBs you need and have got your own strength and resources built up. You cannot be attacked and plundered until after you open that tech. But you can still fight in GE to gain experience. And get into a good guild

NightPotato32

If you are wanting to start a new city (a lot do as they make so many newbie mistakes in their first one) Start in an older world and do not go past the military tactic quest in Iron age until you have built the military GBs you need and have got your own strength and resources built up. You cannot be attacked and plundered until after you open that tech. But you can still fight in GE to gain experience. And get into a good guild
in which world are you playing,, i see you friendly and expert in the game :)

The Lady Redneck

Each world has its own global chat, but most of it is a waste of time the chat is about trivial stuff. the place to get help is in your guild. And this is not a game to rush through. you need to take it slow and easy.

NightPotato32

Each world has its own global chat, but most of it is a waste of time the chat is about trivial stuff. the place to get help is in your guild. And this is not a game to rush through. you need to take it slow and easy.
so, which world has the most active player on

The Lady Redneck

You get the full game on PC. I do have it on mobile but find it to fiddly to enjoy. You do not have to download it on the PC as it is a browser game. As for which world has the most active players. They all have a lot of active players. bit it all depends on how much effort you put into your game. if you sit in a guild and do not take an active part and expect others to do the work for you it will not work. The worlds are all in alphabetic order from A - Z Then INNO started again at A . And you will not get into a top guild right away. There are guilds of all sizes and level of activity. Some take newbies others require you to have qualifications. Like the correct GBs, a high level of battles, be able to do a given number or fights in GE or GBG. and do GvG etc. So most folk start in a a guild that does take newbies, then work up to one of the big guilds.

The Lady Redneck

And do not spend money on buying diamonds at first. (Some people never buy diamonds and are still top players in their worlds) But if you play for free, there is nothing to stop you building a city in a few worlds and playing them until you find the one you like best. Different guilds have different ways of doing things so take your time and find the right one for you.

Last edited:

Emberguard

i just wanted to play in new server because i can compete against another players, because if the world launched 2 years ago or older everyone will be stacked and im the new one who will get bullied xD
A stacked world is ironically to your advantage. If you go into a brand new world you’ll be smashed by plunderers because they’ll be concentrated in the early ages and resources will be far more scarce. While in a established world players don’t plunder as much because resources are more readily available

NightPotato32

A stacked world is ironically to your advantage. If you go into a brand new world you’ll be smashed by plunderers because they’ll be concentrated in the early ages and resources will be far more scarce. While in a established world players don’t plunder as much because resources are more readily available
what world do you advice me to play on,, the most famous world in the game and has the most players on it , which one

The Lady Redneck

The great thing about this game is that there is not one best or most famous world. You could ask a dozen people and get a dozen different answers. This game has been going 8 years already and it will keep on going. So you have plenty time to try every single one out to see which you like best.