• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The most unlucky !

DeletedUser

How in the world after doing P/M every day, I barely earn one or 2 bp in a period of a week? How is this random system is so unfair to players? And if I got one is a repeated bp for great wonder, why is taking too much time for bps? Can anybody talk to me?

DeletedUser

Do you pol and mot 140 friends and 80 guild members each day plus plunder whatever neighbors you can (or pol/mot them too.) Its what I do and I average about 2 - 3 bp a day.

DeletedUser2382

It really does seem like the drop rate gets turned up and turned down sometimes by Innogames--but who knows--variance is variance. You will go a week or two sometimes without getting a bp drop, it will happen, and is unaviodable. You will also score 4 a day sometimes, though rarely.

If you p/m 80 guildies, and almost 140 friends, plus plunder neighbors, Nobull's assertion repeats my experience--you'll get 2-3 a day on average. That's getting close to 300 actions per day, so it seems roughly under 1% of the time you will get a bp drop, thats it. They're not supposed to drop from the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4072

BP drop is random. However, you will receive higher chances of drops from p/m than from plundering. The probably is also higher if you focus on one age p/m of houses/supplies/cultural buildings/decorations than to spread your p/m across different aged buildings. Just stick with it and you'll see payout. You also have guarantee bp's from leveling up great buildings if you rank top contributors. I received most of my bps from donating to great buildings.

DeletedUser2382

I'll just ask rather then answer--
So do you really believe your odds are different from anyone else's?

DeletedUser4072

I'll just ask rather then answer--
So do you really believe your odds are different from anyone else's?

Who are you asking the question to diamond?

If you are referring to myself, I stated what is percentage wise a better pay out solution. And what I have found to be a successful way of gaining bp's fast. P/M can take a long time, even months. Some people just get tired of waiting and just buy the prints with diamonds which I have not bought any with diamonds. I have multiple worlds and only one of them has great buildings but I have a lot of bps across many others that are just not complete sets. You should have to stick with it and be patient. I thought I would never get a great building. I believe I got my first one 3 months into the game when I was only playing on one server religiously with p/m guild members, friends, and neighbors. It finally happened with one of the events. I got my last bp to put up my LoA.

DeletedUser2382

The question is directed at the original poster Stardust. It was phrased as a question to imply something I'd imagine you're likely to agree with me on because I simply thought that was less typing on my fingers. Everybody else had to do it the hard way.

DeletedUser

Thanks all of you for your answers. I learned from a document circulated around that the possibilities are linked to the type of buildings in the PM round. I learned that doing PM's in Stone age buildings its a waste. Now, I'm doing fine by picking the buildings I wanted to get the wonder I am interested in.

DeletedUser

I've noticed that if I want a BP from the Iron Age, Motivate/Polish ONLY Iron Age buildings. The Best building that I've worked on was the Butcher. Seems that if I Motivate just the Butcher, it takes less time to get a Blue Print than if I mix it up or go just for Cottages. It may be different for others but the Butcher works faster for me.

When going for a certain set of BP's and you come up on a city that doesn't have anything for that particular BP Age, pass it up. Don't P/M anything till later. Seems that for some reason, if you polish off Age, it sort of resets the BP's all over again.