• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Next Age

DeletedUser29169

Now whether or not this is the last part of oceanic or not, eventually we'll get a new age. Anyone have some ideas on what will happen next?

Assuming we don't go into space or colonize the moon/Mars, I could see FoE doing a flying city theme. What are your thoughts?

Freshmeboy

They have already mentioned aliens are out of the picture and there are space colonization games galore so taking to the air might be a cool new age....The Sky Future..floating cities with troops on airborne carriers, amazing new flying weapons and airplanes...I like that idea........+1

DeletedUser26965

There will be an OF5, the Province map can be seen connected to OF4, the last tech continues as OF and the CM on Beta confirmed there will be an OF5.

Also there's a recent post regarding all this on here somewhere.

found it: Post Oceanic Future....

DeletedUser26965

Freshmeboy

Hmmm...it could be a win for INNO..players would have a new challenge (Being aware they would be starting over) and INNO would get them to spend their inventories on new GBs. Just look at the Kraken levelings...

DeletedUser29404

Sloppyjoeslayers' link redirects back to the 5th Birthday Event. The Royal Garden set.

DeletedUser9990

As global warming continues the oceans and sea begin to dry up i think u can see where i am goilg with this. Maybe an arid nomadic wasteland type of world might be considered

DeletedUser9990

As global warming continues the oceans and seas dry up creating an arid nomadic like world could be interesting?

DeletedUser29353

They have already mentioned aliens are out of the picture and there are space colonization games galore so taking to the air might be a cool new age....The Sky Future..floating cities with troops on airborne carriers, amazing new flying weapons and airplanes...I like that idea........+1

The age of the California gold rush. It could include things/events such as Sutter's mill, Wars between Mexico and the US in Texas and Between Mexico in Northern California. All kinds of peope seeking gold with all kinds of methods. large diggers' camps, the Donner Party story (told tastefully, of course.), A very colorful time in our history. JAIME

DeletedUser25795

Volcanic Age: as its a scientific fact that its the active volcanoes under the ice cap that is causing global warming. This might then lead to us needing to colonize a new planet for the next ages in this saga.

DeletedUser29404

Post Nuclear disaster World. Underground habitats; vacuum sealed agricultural buildings; radioactive genome/dna; methane fueled cities/camps; mining buildings; sail/wind powered energy; GBs can include:
Destroyed White House/Kremlin,
Damaged Hoover dam/Bridges,
Knocked over Empire State Building,
Sheared-off Effiel Tower,