• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Next Age

DeletedUser32397

Yeah true, and they finally and on beta they finally put HoF into the aiding order, before normal buildings

DeletedUser16344

Here's an idea... someone else suggested a subterranean era; what if they had an era where your civilization goes underground while utilizing technologies to clean up the surface world, e.g. the garbage island floating in the Pacific and re-planting the rain forests? And you couldn't advance to the era beyond that until you make the surface world habitable again? Or something really weird like COLONIZING the garbage island? They could call it the Restoration Era.

DeletedUser12620

Here's an idea... someone else suggested a subterranean era; what if they had an era where your civilization goes underground while utilizing technologies to clean up the surface world, e.g. the garbage island floating in the Pacific and re-planting the rain forests? And you couldn't advance to the era beyond that until you make the surface world habitable again? Or something really weird like COLONIZING the garbage island? They could call it the Restoration Era.

I really like this idea... too bad I am VERY far from even reaching OF oh well:oops:

DeletedUser32687

They have already mentioned aliens are out of the picture and there are space colonization games galore so taking to the air might be a cool new age....The Sky Future..floating cities with troops on airborne carriers, amazing new flying weapons and airplanes...I like that idea........+1
Also, as of right now, FoE cities are on a 2D grid. If there is an "Atmospheric Future", they might have a sort of 3D grid, which would be amazing. Also, units could battle 3D, so each age can unlock 2d and 3d units for different maps.

DeletedUser32687

Now whether or not this is the last part of oceanic or not, eventually we'll get a new age. Anyone have some ideas on what will happen next?

Assuming we don't go into space or colonize the moon/Mars, I could see FoE doing a flying city theme. What are your thoughts?

DeletedUser32687

Yeah, we could really have some sort of 3D grig going on, and there could be a new tutorial demonstrating how to build your sky city, which could be a separate component from your city. Also, for any age after or including an "Atmospheric Future", there can be continent map extensions and the old 2D and a new 3D map, with 3D units fighting on a 3D grid; some kind futuristic-looking air-ships fighting. Therefore, more techs per age (for the new units, 3D buildings, 3D expansions etc.) to slow the top thousand players down. It would be an amazing addition to the game that InnoGames should really consider!

DeletedUser32355

I guess they already said its "Virtual Future", so its not really a guessing game anymore. :(

DeletedUser35256

They have already mentioned aliens are out of the picture and there are space colonization games galore so taking to the air might be a cool new age....The Sky Future..floating cities with troops on airborne carriers, amazing new flying weapons and airplanes...I like that idea........+1
yes yes and yes!!! but since what were in looks like our planet earth y not just go to other planets!!!