• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The opportunity of playing Guild Expedition //....................

Agaselle

When playing Guild Expedition ,the level1,2,3 and 4 are at the cost of unlocking with goods.
I would like to try a 5th level with no extra unlocking costs,because the ammount of goods and units to compete in this greatest of all challenges would be phenommally high.
This King level has it all// to begin with big prizes like Castle points packages of different categories simular like Forge point packages,
then the gigantic three wave battles or even moe workouts like a pro negotiation with no finish untill finished//.....................................................

RazorbackPirate

64 GE encounters weekly is plenty of GE for me. There are plenty of other things to spend time with in FoE that can reap even richer rewards than those found in GE. It may not seem so now, but much of what I get from GE ends up with the Antiques Dealer. That's not a bad thing, it means GE trinkets keep the AD coffers full, allowing me to buy from auction or the shelf when an item I will use comes around.

No 5th level GE for me. 4 is fine for me.

Sharmon the Impaler

Same here , GE is a quick and dirty way to get AD stuff , a few diamonds and maybe few FP from the relics. Having a 5th level would put stress on the players in my guild to complete it so no thanks.

The Lady Redneck

I agree no 5th level. 1st level is free. So is great for new guilds or guilds with noobs to let them practise fighting. The rewards from all 4 levels are good for the A/D The diamonds are useful as are the goods, troops supplies. BP, and FPs. Plus it is good now to take your time with it if you need Negos for Castle points when there is no GBG. Another level would need to be more costly and we do not need that with everything else that is going on in the game now.