• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Phantom Legion is recruiting!

lemonwedgie

We are a supportive and friendly guild with vast experience. We have been around for a year and have homes on Cirgard & Dunarsund also.

Look up our guild profile on global ... message me, lemonwedgie, for an invite

DeletedUser2145

Ohh thumbs up for the name! :up: If I ever lose that last brain cell and decide to start yet another world, I'll be sure to look you up.

lemonwedgie

Ohh thumbs up for the name! :up: If I ever lose that last brain cell and decide to start yet another world, I'll be sure to look you up.

Thank you ThePhantom :)

*crosses fingers and mumbles* please lose that last brain cell ... heehee ;) If and when you do, be sure to message me, would love to have you on board

Lemon x

lemonwedgie

Still have a couple of spots left - currently ranked at #4 on the Global Rankings. A guild whose priority is to help you advance!

Message me on G if you are interested

DeletedUser8152

We're #4 again :) Been waiting a while to say that.

Still recruiting too. It's an awesome guild, lots of fun and friends!

DeletedUser

Invite

We are a supportive and friendly guild with vast experience. We have been around for a year and have homes on Cirgard & Dunarsund also.

Look up our guild profile on global ... message me, lemonwedgie, for an invite

I'm fairly new to this game, but I play games like this all the time...please invite me