• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Plunder of Justice.

DeletedUser26154

Proposal
Give Lawful Good players the ability to bring Justice to their neighborhoods.
Give them the Power of Justice Plunder.
It only works against Evil Plunderers.
And the bigger their Plunder Achievement, the more Justice you serve them.

Current System
Evil Plunderers are above the Law.

Details
You can switch into Justice Mode.
When you are you Justice Mode and you plunder someone...
What you plunder from the Evil Plunderer, goes to the last person the Evil Plunderer plundered.

You Serve Justice.

Abuse Prevention
It's possible.

Visual Aids
download (2).jpg

Conclusion
There will be a Justice Plunder Achievement Badge similar to Outlaw.

643.png

And it will be called Hero.

DeletedUser28670

5007324.png

DeletedUser27889

Is this a real proposal? If so it might be interesting. So I target people with the plunder badge (but how would I know unless it's displayed?) then I could 'avenge' someone else and the goods they took would get sent back to the person?

Could be ripe for abuse, every hood would have a vigilante for a price.. But interesting none the less.

DeletedUser31225

It's not easy to become an Evil Plunderer. Life is hard for them. A neighborhood can have 70/80 players. Can you imagine visiting most of them day after day and find that most of the goods buildings produce only 2 goods/day? Or that buildings capable of producing fps produce only lower age goods? Or having to face armies of awesome combination of multiple age units? Or to compile data of their findings to share with other hard working players? The workload is simply too great. Still they do their part without any complaint :(

DeletedUser26154

Is this a real proposal?

Anything I start in Tavern is a comedy thread.
What anyone else wants to do with it, is up to them.

So I target people with the plunder badge (but how would I know unless it's displayed?)

826db2ed5e71e430b1dbf53bfe8efe8b.png

It's not easy to become an Evil Plunderer. Life is hard for them. A neighborhood can have 70/80 players. Can you imagine visiting most of them day after day and find that most of the goods buildings produce only 2 goods/day? Or that buildings capable of producing fps produce only lower age goods? Or having to face armies of awesome combination of multiple age units? Or to compile data of their findings to share with other hard working players? The workload is simply too great. Still they do their part without any complaint

Put that to music, and it's a beautiful song.

DeletedUser32232

It's not easy to become an Evil Plunderer. Life is hard for them. A neighborhood can have 70/80 players. Can you imagine visiting most of them day after day and find that most of the goods buildings produce only 2 goods/day? Or that buildings capable of producing fps produce only lower age goods? Or having to face armies of awesome combination of multiple age units? Or to compile data of their findings to share with other hard working players? The workload is simply too great. Still they do their part without any complaint :(
Is this the natural progression? The 2 spearman defense>>a 2 good production building>>a nasty letter to the forum>> quitting. Who joins a game not wanting to play? Who joins a game aspiring to be a piglet climbing onto someones plate when it's time to cook Christmas dinner?

DeletedUser29404

I'm a terribly evil Plunderer. I'll take candy from a baby. I'll mug your granny. If its not collected, I'm taking it.

DeletedUser32452

49e2498a414f221.png
this thread was so funny that my health bar went up !

Attachments

• 49e2498a414f221.png
    49e2498a414f221.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser33003

Look, if we don't have angry justice noises in the next update, I'm going to demand we all be refunded our money. There is NO way this game can be complete without angry justice noises!