• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Puritans~NO GvG~ Now recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser2896
  • Start date

DeletedUser2896

Greetings all,
I am formerly one of the Founding Memebers of OUTA who has left that guild to start again and try to bring back the fun of the game before it turned into GvG.

This guild will have nothing to do with GvG. Instead we will strive to M&P as often as possible, battle your hood mates for points, help your guildies raise thier GB's and be active in trades.

If you enjoyed the game the way it was and are tired of constant emails in your guild about GvG, drop me a line and regain some fun in the game you may be missing.

DeletedUser

Will you consider newbies? I just starting out and learning in the bronze age Completing towns and researching improvements and taking on warlords to the north for learning battle tactics- I'm not looking to attack everyone mostly want to defend myself and find people to trade with.

DeletedUser12381

Hello, are you still recruiting? If so, I might be interested in joining. Guild vs guild does not appeal to me. I just walked away from underworld empires because it took too much of my time. Can you please walk me through the process of joining. I don't see anything in the game that allows you to join a guild.

THANX!!

charles z