• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] The pvp system

DeletedUser25

Whats it all about?
What can be done in the future?
Like taking over enemies, completely destroy human enemies.
Stuff like that. Like TW, where u can conquer another village.
Or is it just competing against eachother with points?

DeletedUser

You know you should propose a conquer syestem that would be great so much excitment added.

DeletedUser10

The pvp currently is bit shabby, it's true.
(Just based on battle points, or town points)
They are planning on bringing in guilds and stuff soon, and potentially battling together.

All I can really say is have some patience and we'll see what they manage to come up with.

DeletedUser25

Cus the number 2 in the rankings near me, well i totally want to destroy him :p
Thats not possible as of now?

DeletedUser

Nope, only action possible when you beat ones defensive army atm is to plunder one of his buildings and like Odin already stated, have patience, hold your fingers crossed for devs and they might surprise you with a new PvP system. ;)

DeletedUser25

Hehehehe :p
I so want that guy to be killed by me xD
Cant wait for it!
Fingers crossed!

DeletedUser

Cus the number 2 in the rankings near me, well i totally want to destroy him :p
Thats not possible as of now?

How are you able to see players that are near you? I've been only playing a week so I have not seen how to do this.

DeletedUser10

He simply means his Neighbours bobcathgs.

Like you may have possibly been attacking and plundering yours *gives evils*

DeletedUser

He simply means his Neighbours bobcathgs.

Like you may have possibly been attacking and plundering yours *gives evils*

Ahh got it ... Thanks Odin.

Not sure how to plunder yet, I've tried to stay peaceful :blink:

DeletedUser34

This game is based off of a build system, like a journey through time. It is not a battle based game like TW and Grepolis. While they have updates to make the game more communicative, I do not think the overall game type will change. This is a more casual game to play, with elements of war, but it is not a war game. Hope that clears things up a bit.

DeletedUser

Yeah and that is one of the reasons why I like this game.
TW and Grepolis are good games but you have to be really active there and it is really annoying when you loose your town that you have build for a long time.

DeletedUser25

So.... if i want to win, i need to build buildings that will give me alot of points and i shoudnt care as much about the troops?
cus i like to be able to destory people ^^
or can i only kill the ai?

DeletedUser

Well as it is now you can fight just against AI,but the game is still developing and I think and hope that they will improve PvP battles but as I mentioned already it would really be shame if the battles here would be similar to those on TW,but hey at least you can do some battles and not just send units and wait for the result of the battle.

DeletedUser34

I think this is correct, if not someone correct me.

You don't fight over someone elses city, it is theirs, they can never lose it. Fights with players result in points which results in medals, which results in expansions. The game is a points game against each other. I will never play this game, and find if I am off for 2 day, I come back and don't have a city. BUT if I fight often enough, I have more room to expand my city.