• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Rising Deux

DeletedUser33218

Rugnar has many guilds to choose from, so why does this new one matter?
I have been searching for an established guild for the last few weeks and have been totally ignored in one guild after another so I finally decided to start my own guild "The Rising Deux". Why "Deux"? Because I am founder of "The Rising" in ( W) world, which is working quite successfully. My primary mission as guild founder is to try to make all guild members feel like they have found a home. So "The Rising Deux" is a sister guild.
Some guilds have long lists of rules and requirements while others say nothing at all about anything.
This guild is being built from the ground up, so your opinion matters as to what the guild will become, I am looking for members who are active, but more importantly, members who are willing to help manage their own guild. Wether you are new to the game or an experienced player, you are welcome to not only join, but to help mold the guild to what a guild should be.
This guild WILL:
welcome all new members in a timely manner.
Have threads for forge point swapping
Have a thread for "fair" or better guild trades
Have a thread for sticks to bricks great buildings

Any other guidelines are to be determined.
This is your opportunity to create the guild you want and the Guild you deserve.

DeletedUser32348

2uz2iap.jpg

This is Rising Deux

wlda1i.jpg

~~ARK~~
Come join us!! in World of Rugnir
We do GE4 every week

DeletedUser33218

what is the thread?
Threads are lines on the guild message board where you can post trades and you can post your great buildings to let other guild members donate forge points to it in order to gain rewards and allow other members to donate to their buildings. It sounds complicated but it is really very easy and also very popular.

DeletedUser26965

Well I wish you well but I find it interesting that your basis for such is that you were apparently ignored in other guilds and use that for basis of recruitment as well and am wondering about it.

From my experience if you're in an good active guild the least they'll do is welcome you and make you aware of their requirements and such. Perhaps you joined the causal open guilds? Many of those don't really do anything and founders may have even left the game entirely so it may not be that you were being ignored because well there was no one there to ignore you.

Another thing I've learned about MMO's in general, not just this one, is there are a lot of players who don't say much if anything at all, there are even players in the guild I've been in for two years now I haven't spoken to lol, I mean I would if they wanted but they're apparently not the talkative kind.

Which leads me to another observation which applies to life as well, you get out what you put in, the folks who join my guild who are active, curious and want to know how to be a better guildmate get a lot more attention than those who never say anything, I mean what can leaders do with the quiet ones? Just keep asking if they would like to do this or that? We do that too and often never get a response of just a no thanks or whatever so, yeah.

DeletedUser32348

@Lord Muggle well i mentioned sorry after that. .but now idk where that msg has gone. .a GIF sorry msg. .
somebody might've deleted it. . :(

DeletedUser35375

Rugnar has many guilds to choose from, so why does this new one matter?
I have been searching for an established guild for the last few weeks and have been totally ignored in one guild after another so I finally decided to start my own guild "The Rising Deux". Why "Deux"? Because I am founder of "The Rising" in ( W) world, which is working quite successfully. My primary mission as guild founder is to try to make all guild members feel like they have found a home. So "The Rising Deux" is a sister guild.
Some guilds have long lists of rules and requirements while others say nothing at all about anything.
This guild is being built from the ground up, so your opinion matters as to what the guild will become, I am looking for members who are active, but more importantly, members who are willing to help manage their own guild. Wether you are new to the game or an experienced player, you are welcome to not only join, but to help mold the guild to what a guild should be.
This guild WILL:
welcome all new members in a timely manner.
Have threads for forge point swapping
Have a thread for "fair" or better guild trades
Have a thread for sticks to bricks great buildings

Any other guidelines are to be determined.
This is your opportunity to create the guild you want and the Guild you deserve.
I like this idea. but each member has their own views, some want strong ranking in the guild, some don.t.