• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Roman Empire Guild is now accepting new members

DeletedUser

The Roman Empire Guild is now taking new members!

We are associated with the Roman Empire Guild of World F, so we are already well established in this world with a great, experienced membership.

We're a helpful, friendly guild looking for active, dedicated people who are willing to work together with other guild members as a community.

We Motivate/Polish regularly, donate to each others Great Buildings, and trade heavily to ensure that each Roman grows individually as well as does the entire guild.

Our goal is to rise to the top and remain strongly competitive in this world.

If you think this is the guild for you, please contact me,
Shaman Tacapollo

REG Co-Founder
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9674

Please invite me to join your guild

- - - Updated - - -

Please invite me to your fel, dun, and hou guilds

DeletedUser

Great! Your invitation has been sent in Worlds F and H. :)
I don't manage REG in World D so you'll have to contact dman10285 or Lorie61 for an invite there.

DeletedUser

looking for guild invite

Hello Shaman

I would like t join your guild.

player name: opus11

world of: Houndsmoor

looking forward to your invite.

thanks in advance.

opus11

The Roman Empire Guild is now taking new members!

We are associated with the Roman Empire Guild of World F, so we are already well established in this world with a great, experienced membership.

We're a helpful, friendly guild looking for active, dedicated people who are willing to work together with other guild members as a community.

We Motivate/Polish regularly, donate to each others Great Buildings, and trade heavily to ensure that each Roman grows individually as well as does the entire guild.

Our goal is to rise to the top and remain strongly competitive in this world.

If you think this is the guild for you, please contact me,
Shaman Tacapollo

REG Co-Founder

DeletedUser

can you please invite me to your dunarsund guild

username:sherman25

world:dunarsund

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. I am only recruiting for F & H worlds. You'll have to contact the leaders of D world for an invitation there.

DeletedUser

hi
im mana.
im searching a guild with no more members but seriously. in H world:)
i have my guild in another world but in H i would like to play with an existing guild.
i wanna play GvG too, im active: play each days or at least 2days.

i like your guild. im italian but it is not a problem when the guild have a great organization.
i saw your profile and many others, but it seems you are seriously.
i wanna move forward in the game and in H with good guild.

bye