• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Royal Council is recruiting active, dedicated and supportive Guild Members

DeletedUser11874

Welcome to The Royal Council,

We are ambitious and are committed to growing together. We help new players become experienced veterans and we increase our veterans potential to the up-most limits.

We are currently, reaching out to dedicated individuals whom fit the profile of player we are looking for:

- Those who are in High Middle Ages.
- Those who are active in PvP and/or GvG.
- Those who wish to be Farmers/Producers.
- Those improving their Global Ranking.

Here are some of the benefits we can offer you:

- An enjoyable Gaming Experience.
- An active Leadership Team.
- Active players from Bronze Age up to Colonial Age.
- Forum Hints, Tips and Guides.
- An active Trade Market.
- A pledge to operate under the Fair Trade policy.
- Activity in Iron Age, Early Middle Ages and High Middle Ages Guild vs. Guild.
- Leadership positions readily available as we progress through the game.

Guild Achievements:

- We are currently ranked as the #2 Guild on the World of Noarsil.
- We are currently a Level 7 Guild.

And that’s where you come in. If you would like to get in on the ground floor and work as a team to grow into a formidable guild, please send an ingame message to 'Stineamite' or 'HarlyQuinn' and we will be more than happy to send you an invite.

We look forward to your message.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider
Guild Founder of The Royal Council

The Royal Council on Noarsil was founded by LordDeathrider on 10/13/2014

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to join your guild. relatively new to game, but very active and eager to grow. located in oklahoma, USA

DeletedUser13584

New to Noarsil but been playing for a while. Would love to join this Guild!

DeletedUser11874

Invitations have been sent to all players who have requested an invitation to join The Royal Council.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser

I'm interested in Joining. I play several times a day. Just getting into PvP now.
yours,

ZeroSum

DeletedUser11874

Hello ZeroSum,

I have just sent you an invitation to join The Royal Council here on the World of Noarsil.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

Occipitalis

I would like to submit application to join this guild. I am new to the game but I am dedicated to the process and will be supportive t0 my guild. Please accept my application. Thank you, Occipitalis

Maladred

I would like to submit an application to join your guild. I, too, am new to this game but am learning the process and making use of it to be competitive and rising in global rankings. I'm online 2 or better times per day and never, ever, quit a game until it is over. I follow the rules of the guild and help my fellow guild members when needed or asked. Please accept me into your guild.

Thank you
Maladred

DeletedUser13843

I'm an active player and looking at joining a Guild. I will contribute and will follow the rules and guidelines. Please accept the application.

DeletedUser13972

Looking to join your Guild

Good evening! I am looking for a guild to join. I am active daily and I work on progressing in the game and improving my ranks. Please send an invitation. Also, Pushkins Wrath would like to join the same guild as me (he is my husband). We both started playing in other worlds, but started in this world, so we can play together. Thank you!

DeletedUser14015

Would also like to join. Started playing this week and am now hooked! Log on several times a day

DeletedUser11874

Just a quick update, it would be much appreciated if all players who are interested in joining our Guild,
The Royal Council on the World of Noarsil would contact 'Stineamite' or 'HarlyQuinn' in order to express their interest through the use of an ingame message.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser14929

Maladred,
Please submit a formal application to our Scribe "Maladred.. TY :)