• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Virgo Project

DeletedUser31397

This building and its nerf have always been curious to me. Even with pvp it's not worth the space (and definitely not the investment) in the current state of the game. I guess this is a prime example of a "worthless" but "fun" great building. The only reason I can think of to remove it from pvp is to prevent complaints from those who have wasted half their city space on defense. I can't imagine anyone who has spent that much space on defense is serious about the game in the first place though. What a conundrum!

Simple. City defense is an element to this game; the Virgo Project completely destroys that element if you include PvP so I praise Inno for looking out for these issues. And I'm not sure why you think players that invest in city defense are not serious about the game. There are players that actually value PvP over other facets of the game (me being one of them).

RazorbackPirate

Now that Inno has taken away the VP's ability to be used in PvP battles, are there any plans to re-balance the rewards from this GB so it is more inline with other GB's. For example, increase the chance %'s at a lower level or up the amount of strikes it provides at a lower level or both? 4 strikes at lvl 18 with a 46.88% chance and 5 strikes at lvl 45 to 80 with a 64.72% chance to 69.45% chance is ridiculous for the amount of FP's required to bring it to those levels!
No. The plan is to introduce Battlegrounds.