• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

THE WAR CHEST EMPIRE of the BIGGEST Group GUILDS. Feel the POWER!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser10002
  • Start date

DeletedUser10002

THE WAR CHEST EMPIRE the BIGGEST Group GUILDS. Feel the POWER!!!

:)THE WAR CHEST EMPIRE the BIGGEST Group GUILDS:)
Contact me directly (WANDERUST) to experience the strength, success and camaraderie an experienced group of guilds can offer. Our main empire is in Fel D. World but we have War Chest guilds in many worlds that are growing fast since the word is our about how wonderful and strong we are.

So many guilds have asked to merge and be allies with our empire we now have a waiting list for merges & alliances. This offer is for individuals looking for a superb fun guild to enjoy.

Say,

Have you ever considered joining a guild or a really FUN guild doing things no other group of guilds have done before in Forge of Empires? I belong to an EMPIRE of guilds, called THE WAR CHEST EMPIRE.

And Let me tell you, I really love it. It makes it so much easier to make trades, and to play GVG! Especially when you are trying to keep up with the tech tree researching, building military, and everything else!

We have created this Empire to be centered on Elite Fighters supported by tradesmen. Here is an outline of a guild that has 2 parts: 1 - Tradesmen, and 2 - Elite Fighters. Each member chooses a vital role when they enter the guild to ensure ultimate success. Through time tested experience we have designed a formula for success. This formula will follow simple guidelines to ensure maximum success in the GVG and your empire. We invite you to check out our guilds’ descriptions and you may find that this is what you have been looking for after all. Come pioneer with us as you experience the sheer force of our players and friendships.

We have multiple guilds that work cooperatively in Both GvG & Trading. THEY assist each other as brothers & sisters. Not just Independent guilds that are only out for themselves.

In our Guild, we really support each other! If anybody needs anything, we are all too happy to help out! Above all, HAVE FUN!!!

We are looking for Both Traders & GvG Fighters & Leaders in-training! It is common for our members to have the great Alcatraz as soon as HMA and LMA.

Are you a fighter? Or want to be? If you are a newbie, let us help you get started! We are looking for fighters of every age.

Would you like to be a Master Trader? Come get trained by some of the best.
Our Founders & Warlords are totally cool! They listen to any ideas, and respond!
Not only that, the people in our guilds are very free with knowledge of the” ins and outs” that will help you to GROW. We even know tips & tricks not many others know. You won't be on your own anymore or just a number in a guild. We are a very friendly bunch, and we want you to GROW. I mean, if we help YOU GROW, WE GROW...

Also once you are in any one of our guilds, the people in the War Chest Empire cannot attack you even if they ARE in your neighborhood! In fact we M/P each other daily! We have several options to level up those Great Buildings. WE HAVE CONTESTS with FP PRIZES.

Come Join our Empire where you can be a "Valued" member. Not just another # in a huge guild that doesn't really care whether you "Make it" or not.

Let me know, we can set up an interview and I'll send an invite to the perfect fit guild just for U!

Happy Forging,
Wanderust
of
The War Chest Empire

Last edited by a moderator: