• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The WiLdSide is recruiting - large, stable guild

DeletedUser

The WiLdSide currently has 72 members and we are looking to grow to 80. We do NOT engage in GvG at this time.

This guild may be for you if:
1) You motivate/polish regularly and want your own city to be visited regularly
2) You are a team player who will help out other members (raising Great Buildings, etc.)
3) You want to learn how to play the game from experienced players
4) You want your FAIR trades to be cleared rapidly
5) You want to have fun!

Just send an in-game message to one of the following players:

GAWYLLACS
Archduke Incitatus
72dbcooper
pchipper2000
Fabio the Heartbreaker
LittleJewel
Avarona

After a brief screening process, you will be invited to join the BEST guild in East-Ganach!

DeletedUser

Are you a FoE addict? The WiLdSide might be for you! We are recruiting again.

DeletedUser

This message is for GAWYLLACS and 72dbcooper. This is BrooklynBillyWhite from the guild. Unfortunately my laptop broke a few weeks ago and I have not been able to participate like I usually do. I've been using my galaxy S5 phone to play and I'm limited by what I can do as far as donating fp's because I'm unable to see message threads. The seeing and sending message feature for android devices is not working yet. I just wanted to keep you guys in the know so I don't get booted out of the guild. I should have my new laptop within the next few days and everything will go back to normal. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll see you guys soon. Thank you for your time.

BrooklynBillyWhite