• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

~~~~~THEE HORDE~~~~~

• Thread starter DeletedUser24897
  • Start date

DeletedUser24897

Tired of being a loner? Are you looking for some excitement? How about getting that blood pumping, flexing those muscles, quench your blood thirst, or show off your farming skills? Looking for some people to chat with, get game tips from? Do some of those trades seem to take forever to complete?

THEN TRY OUT THEE HORDE

We are a horde of people working together, helping each other to learn, grow and have fun while playing the game. We are not a GVG guild but we do have players interested in getting some GVG going.

We have active players that trade, motivate, and polish to help each other complete research, and keep those building boosted.

We have an active 5 pt. swap thread, people who swap points to level those Great Buildings. We also have a 5 pt. club; with enough interest we could add another.

We have players that are new to the game as well as people who have played for a couple of years to help answer questions that you have or may have as you progress in the game.

We have a range of players; some find farming, and a sense of community to be their favorite part of being a member of the horde. For others it’s that savage blood lust burning deep down in the throat yearning for a good ole bloody battle on the GVG fields. Having the armies flex those muscles and sword skills to their neighbors. For others it’s steam rolling through the ages to see how far and fast they can go to the future and beyond. For some its watching all that hard work comes to pay off, raising their Great Buildings from sticks to brick, and higher. Raking in the benefits, as their buildings rise higher and higher in level, and reaping the benefits.

So weather you are a fighter, farmer, leveler or builder, come join THEE HORDE! And enjoy a better gaming experience.

We have few rules: trade fair, have fun, and help out where you can. But absolutely no drama!

(if you do have a special need and don’t have the right goods to trade for just ask, we are here to help each other out)

If you would like an invitation please message:

DJ Kittie

Afroura The Beautiful

DeletedUser24974

Hello Afroura, I am seeking an active guild in the Korsh world that communicates and helps one another. I was unable to find you when I typed in "invite a friend." Please message me back on how to find you and your guild. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24897

I am sorry things got crazy and I forgot to check the forums. I tried to search for you but it could not find you either, are you on world Q?

DeletedUser24974

I am sorry things got crazy and I forgot to check the forums. I tried to search for you but it could not find you either, are you on world Q?

It's ok I haven't been on here since the beginning of the year myself so I understand. But in answer to your question I'm not in Q. I am in N and K. K was the world I needed a guild in and ended up joining LOTL (Lady of the Lake). Thanks for replying anyway. I'm sure you guys have grown quite a bit by now. Love your profile pic btw.