• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Then there is this...

DeletedUser40197

I recieved this message from a high level hoodie, he apparently attacks and plunderers often (he believes he has plundered me, but he has not. Probably because I collect on time). He has defeated my defense a handful of times (if he did plunder me it would be well deserved)... anyhow, I looked into this a bit after receiving the message (attachment) this is all due to the other hoodie dropping about 50fps to level his inno once and his AO once... I'm inclined to think of this as a gross overreaction and terrible gameplay... I'm also considering dropping some fps to flip one of his GB so that maybe he'll level my inno a few times? (He has leveled the other hoodies inno 4 times now).

Kranyar the Mysterious

Go for it! Anyone who plays like that has no consideration for their own gameplay, so you may as well benefit. Tell him you are going to level his HC, Cape, and Inno for him because you hate getting junk messages ;)

Emberguard

Hey, can't control what others do. But if they're offering free FPs it's a legit strategy as long as it's within the rules

DeletedUser

I recieved this message from a high level hoodie, he apparently attacks and plunderers often (he believes he has plundered me, but he has not. Probably because I collect on time). He has defeated my defense a handful of times (if he did plunder me it would be well deserved)... anyhow, I looked into this a bit after receiving the message (attachment) this is all due to the other hoodie dropping about 50fps to level his inno once and his AO once... I'm inclined to think of this as a gross overreaction and terrible gameplay... I'm also considering dropping some fps to flip one of his GB so that maybe he'll level my inno a few times? (He has leveled the other hoodies inno 4 times now).
seems scary like the day a henchman took a walk to the trig university for an unsidedown number gag, those pulsing energies in games.