• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

There is no player with this name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watery Tart

I cannot login. I get "There is no player with this name."

I have not changed my name.
This is not during any announced downtime (currently 10:45 PM Pacific Standard Time Feb 10)
I need to make collections and set activity to build supplies overnight in Aztec world within game

Frustrated!!!

I see someone else recently had the exact same issue but that thread was marked closed and I couldn't add my problem there.

AlonsoQuixana

I was online on Beta when a message popped up saying the world is being updated, please try later. And then went blank. A little warning would have been nice.

Moxie 3sticks

Ten minutes of server maintenance has turned into almost an hour of not being able to login. Mid-screen box says there is already a player with my nickname, upper right corner box says that there is no player with this name - at the same time.
Frustrating. I was in the middle of collecting FPs and leveling a GB.

ScarletRebel

I was online on Beta when a message popped up saying the world is being updated, please try later. And then went blank. A little warning would have been nice.
I was afk and came back to the same message on PC version. Tried to restart, just get a blank white page. Browser version I get the same issue as lakeladee, and I am on the correct server. I was also about to collect and set activity before logging off for bed. Very frustrating.

EDIT: I am now able to log in. Phew! Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.