• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

They are Nuts

DeletedUser2193

Dark Hall
aaarrrgggg! There is no end to whining in this village and as I over see it there are just times
of tedium, and they did it again......changed the town name, I think they are Nuts, I really must arrange a Festival around that....

Today I was presented with a list of complaints from the villagers. One, the “pothole” in
front of the Town Hall, Two, the foundry is too “noisy” next to the Theatre, Three, Swarm and Hornet our fine Beekeepers left town, Four, Lastissitor has been attacking the village and plundering and Five, the Military keeps deserting!

Good grief, where is the gratitude for my efforts, where is peace? Everyday there is this chronic whining!

Well, I'm well paid and S7S 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]Guild is more than great.......so onward. I told all of them, I will get around to it when I get around to it! :unsure:

I will trade Copper for Honey, fix the pothole....soon. We have Copper coming out of our ears, and their is a village sage who sees Copper in the future of HMA and waaaayyyy beyond into the New Colonial World........

Boo showed up univited with All HallowsEve trickery and chicanery! Honestly, wonder if he is worth it, but so far we scored diamonds off the dude. All 27, I used a few to bribea Archer to stay and fight........

Last edited by a moderator: