• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thinking about trying FOE - will be looking for a guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser3796
  • Start date

DeletedUser3796

post deleted by OP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your town's location is irrelevant as long as it is on the same server. Once started you can petition an existing guild to be invited, or form your own guild. Proximity isn't a factor.

Alliances aren't a formal part of the game (yet), though some guilds do have loose alliances with other guilds though the friendship bar.

Each guild has a profile page accessible through the rankings pages. Unfortunately there's no master index of this that I'm aware of.

DeletedUser3796

post deleted by OP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a problem. Good luck finding a guild that works for you. Many of the upper tier ones will wait to see if you're going to be a dedicated player. Some also have points and PvP minimums. However, just because a guild is big, doesn't mean it's better. How a guild is run is a huge factor in how helpful it will be to you. In Cirgard I moved guilds multiple times before I settled into one that functions the way I'm comfortable with.