• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This is no fun alone

DeletedUser

Delete this thread mods

:blink::blink:...............................................................................:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phoenix would be happy to have you, Mark! We have many experienced players from other worlds who want the chance to start on a new world. Come join us and we'll have lots of fun together, your invite is in the mail :D

DeletedUser

Alone

I feel the same way. Problem is this game is just like every other online game such as (some other game which will remain nameless) Only successful player are those that play every day and started from the start. You should not have to have friends to play. I can get that on Facebook which I detest! Who has the time to live in these games not to mention it is NOT a strategy game. It is a numbers game!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It can still be lots of fun when you play with a group of friends :) This is definitely a guild driven game, after all.

DeletedUser

MarkOO7 I will be your friend. Also I am the leader of an eve-growing guild in Greifental. We are currently ranked 39th, but with every new member we overtake some of the higher ranking guilds. We are Ordine del Drago and I would be happy to invite you to join if you wish.

DeletedUser

join a guild

I'm also looking to joining a guild. Not into PVP much but willing so M/P as often as possible. I only do my battles in conquering provinces and or revenge. Prefer the provinces.
In a guild in Arvahall (lod2)

Phoenix would be happy to have you, Mark! We have many experienced players from other worlds who want the chance to start on a new world. Come join us and we'll have lots of fun together, your invite is in the mail :D