• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This is the Sakura Raceway

Tarkkus

Located in the world of Parkog is the charming, alluring, delightful and exquisite ... Sakura Raceway!
Relax, recline and unwind at the Himachi Toro Chateau. The kids will burst with glee
riding the Carousels and Ferris Wheels. They can also visit the exotic Meagerie
as well as Bandar monkeys while Mom and Dad place their winning bets at Sakura Raceway.
Also included at the Chateau is a family guest tour of Eagle and Bear Mountain!
Our speedy bullet train is bringing people in from all worlds.
For the wagerer Sakura Raceway offers bets from |*|2 Forge Points to |*|500 Forge Points!
Payoffs up to triple the value! Currently taking reservations
for the multi world famous Himach Toro Chateau. [Currently booked through October 7th.]
~Reserve 30 days early and receive 50 forge points and 10% off the Sensei Suite,
The Emperors Suite, and the Imperial Suite.
Also 20% off on the Open Air Dojo Cabin
located right next to the Sakura Raceway!
Make your reservatons Now

-Kato Donzo

Screenshot 2021-09-06 Sakura Raceway.png

Aethelcatt VIII

Located in the world of Parkog is the charming, alluring, delightful and exquisite ... Sakura Raceway!
Relax, recline and unwind at the Himachi Toro Chateau. The kids will burst with glee
riding the Carousels and Ferris Wheels. They can also visit the exotic Meagerie
as well as Bandar monkeys while Mom and Dad place their winning bets at Sakura Raceway.
Also included at the Chateau is a family guest tour of Eagle and Bear Mountain!
Our speedy bullet train is bringing people in from all worlds.
For the wagerer Sakura Raceway offers bets from |*|2 Forge Points to |*|500 Forge Points!
Payoffs up to triple the value! Currently taking reservations
for the multi world famous Himach Toro Chateau. [Currently booked through October 7th.]
~Reserve 30 days early and receive 50 forge points and 10% off the Sensei Suite,
The Emperors Suite, and the Imperial Suite.
Also 20% off on the Open Air Dojo Cabin
located right next to the Sakura Raceway!
Make your reservatons Now

-Kato Donzo

Those who have lost their pants wagering on chariot races can find employment at the Suishun Mill, I presume.

Tarkkus

Those who have lost their pants wagering on chariot races can find employment at the Suishun Mill, I presume.
This is absolutely true Catt! However, it is difficult to lose at Sakura Raceway. Most win and leave with a smile. There is a lot of happiness in this city. If Idid not know better I'd think they were all on drugs! LOL If they get any happier I may start an investigation. ;-)

Aethelcatt VIII

This is absolutely true Catt! However, it is difficult to lose at Sakura Raceway. Most win and leave with a smile. There is a lot of happiness in this city. If Idid not know better I'd think they were all on drugs! LOL If they get any happier I may start an investigation. ;-)
By the look of the cityscape, I suspect that they are at least 200% over the happiness quota. :D