• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This or That

DeletedUser5821

Yeast because it can be used to make bread. Slow long walk or fast short run.

DeletedUser

fast short run (so you can go back to playing FOE :D)
sleeping late or a nice afternoon nap?

DeletedUser5821

Sleeping late because it doesn't interrupt you day...French Toast or Pancakes?

DeletedUser4072

French Toast because its an art to fry perfect baked bread :D

Red Pandas or Kiwis?

DeletedUser

boxed set, cause at least they give protection to the multiple books inside.

Me theoretically typing [ no content ] here or me writingsomuchthatIcantevenfitspacesorapostrophiesandgenerallyoverloadingthetext?

DeletedUser5821

You writingsomuchthatIcantevenfitspacesorapostrophiesandgenerallyoverloadingthetext? Because at least there's something there to read. Autocorrect not correcting typos or correcting something when it isn't wrong?

DeletedUser2785

AC not correcting typos, at least allows the assumption you are an idiot that can't spell, not a pervert that sexts with family.

Uma abedin weiner likes the fact her husband sexts and is turned on by it, or just keeps hanging on , hoping it does not draw attention to her relationship with hillary?

DeletedUser7864

Uma abedin weiner likes the fact her husband sexts and is turned on by it, open relationships are all the rage this season....right? And it's good that Mrs. Weiner is honest about her desires.

4 days with an unlimited bank account or 4 hours with a lost love?

DeletedUser5821

4 days of unlimited bank account because my love is not lost.....Popcorn or spagetti

DeletedUser5334

Whitney Huston, Taylor is overexposed
------------------
Real or Fake?