• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Tholos of Idols Selection kit

DeletedUser38492

I received a Tholos of Idols selection kit but I can not select it or build it. When I click on it , I get two options. One for the base unit and one for an upgrade. I have clicked on the base unit a hundred times but cannot build it. I have an empty 4x4 space next to a road. Please help me if you can.

Thank you,

Ironpants

DeletedUser

I received a Tholos of Idols selection kit but I can not select it or build it. When I click on it , I get two options. One for the base unit and one for an upgrade. I have clicked on the base unit a hundred times but cannot build it. I have an empty 4x4 space next to a road. Please help me if you can.

Thank you,

Ironpants
You need to specifically click on the build button below the selection kit icon and not on the icon itself.

BruteForceAttack

First click on the use button and then click on the build button...i think you are clicking on the "i" icon in the inventory.

Go to inventory
find the kit
click on use button
then click on the build button...

BTW do you have the upgrades to upgrading it...just asking cuze it may not be of much worth building just a level 1 building

DevaCat

Good advice from BruteForceAttack. If you don't have upgrades for it, it may be better to hold the kit for future use and use that space for something more useful to you now.

Consider this: I had to wait a full year to pick up the last two upgrades I needed for my Tholos. They had an opportunity once I think to spend diamonds to do it, but I wasn't able to do that then. It may come up again, or it might be another year's wait.

Do you really want to put a level one building down, and then have to use a store item when you decide it's not doing anything for you?

I see way too many Colossus feet and stubs of Winter Spires in cities. o_O