• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Three months in to this game I am a fan!

Greetings! After occasionally looking for a Civilization-type game in the Google Play Store and being disappointed with what was there, I stumbled on Forge of Empires. I thought the walk-throughs to start the game were helpful, the graphics were well done, and I was definitely excited to play this.

Three months in I am very pleased with this game. I'm playing two worlds (Angkor and Uceria), in which I'm in the Late Middle Ages. I appreciate the long-term strategy and slow pace. I have been a little too eager to obtain territory, and I've opened up sectors that are in the Colonial Age, in which my current armies won't defeat them. (I haven't tried, but I know from experience of fighting up a level it's not worth the effort.)

I appreciate that I have to adjust my expectations on a daily basis and make plans that make sense for the challenges available based on my resources. I enjoy being part a guild in each world and working with my mates to trade, play in the GbG, and build up our GBs.

Thank you to the game developers and players who have shaped this game into what it is today!

Ironrooster

Three months in I am very pleased with this game. I'm playing two worlds (Angkor and Uceria), in which I'm in the Late Middle Ages. I appreciate the long-term strategy and slow pace. I have been a little too eager to obtain territory, and I've opened up sectors that are in the Colonial Age, in which my current armies won't defeat them. (I haven't tried, but I know from experience of fighting up a level it's not worth the effort.)
At 6 months in I too really enjoy this game.

Once your attack/defense boost gets high enough you can. I was able to clear both Colonial and Industrial Ages (not including the bonus provinces) with LMA troops after getting the three combat boost GB's up to level 10 plus a couple of other boosts from event buildings.

At 6 months in I too really enjoy this game.

Once your attack/defense boost gets high enough you can. I was able to clear both Colonial and Industrial Ages (not including the bonus provinces) with LMA troops after getting the three combat boost GB's up to level 10 plus a couple of other boosts from event buildings.

Thank you for that guidance. I'm working on leveling up Zeus and Aachen, while I still need to establish Castel del Monte.

Greetings! After occasionally looking for a Civilization-type game in the Google Play Store and being disappointed with what was there, I stumbled on Forge of Empires. I thought the walk-throughs to start the game were helpful, the graphics were well done, and I was definitely excited to play this.

I appreciate that I have to adjust my expectations on a daily basis and make plans that make sense for the challenges available based on my resources. I enjoy being part a guild in each world and working with my mates to trade, play in the GbG, and build up our GBs.

Thank you to the game developers and players who have shaped this game into what it is today!

I found the game on Facebook 6 years ago during the easter event. I was hooked right away, and I still love the game

Daniel The 4ger

I’ve been playing for about a year and a half, and this is definitely the best mobile game I have found. After you get your attack buildings high, you can do so many battles. Thank you for making this game so good Inno!

CaptainKirk1234

Thank you for that guidance. I'm working on leveling up Zeus and Aachen, while I still need to establish Castel del Monte.
I have been playing 7 months btw, you seem to be doing well off, I am in IA, don't want to move up until I get my Arc to 80, should be in a few days, you should get a Arc after you get the trinity (COA, CDM and Zeus), if you are not aware at level 80 the Arc give's you a 90% boost on the rewards you get from donating to someones GB. The Arc will play a huge role in your game once you get better, also do some GBG if you aren't already.

I've been playing just shy of 1,000 days (~2.7 years), and I still enjoy it. Need any tips/tricks? I'd recommend checking out the guides section of this forum, or the links in my signature below.
I'm scanning through, and the part about GE and diamonds is VERY helpful. In both worlds I'm playing in my guild just plays level 1. Thank you for that information about the higher levels!