• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thunder moderator said to post this

• Thread starter DeletedUser35279
  • Start date

DeletedUser35279

i will be suspending all fps to my ToR's in both cities this GE has capped it. Q World ToR lv 22/25 21% chance for relic lv 1 1 silver 1 worthless face of ancient, jade sky watch, lv 2 0000 NONE, lv 3 1 silver worthless face of sun God, lv 4 with 3 encounters left ooo relics on the hardest level of all 45 encounters 1 worthless silver relic (last GE we did lv 4 i got no relics either. at 21% chance 1 relic on 45 encounters have 3 more to go is no where near 21%. M World ToR..lv 8..15.25% relic and 4.50% rare.4 silver 1 gold and 1 jade i n 3 levels. level 8 gave out much better relics than level 22 ToR. so all my fps now go to GBs that actually helps my city grow. FoE needs to correct this problem ty has anyone else this issue of not getting relics on a ToR that is above level 20?.

Freshmeboy

I had this conversation with a player who owns, at present, a level 76 ToR sometime last year about the regularity of relics versus the actual percentage of the GB...he stated the ToR is incredibly streaky, sometimes raining down relics at every turn, other times just a few. Considering that is almost a 33% chance, he should have a relic every three encounters. He feels certain his ToR is working properly over all these years and I believe him. Sample size needs to be in years to determine whether it's giving its exact percentage. We all run into a bad run of luck in GE from time to time...

DeletedUser26965

More than likely just statistics rather than something that needs to be fixed.

Darth Mole

i will be suspending all fps to my ToR's in both cities this GE has capped it. Q World ToR lv 22/25 21% chance for relic lv 1 1 silver 1 worthless face of ancient, jade sky watch, lv 2 0000 NONE, lv 3 1 silver worthless face of sun God, lv 4 with 3 encounters left ooo relics on the hardest level of all 45 encounters 1 worthless silver relic (last GE we did lv 4 i got no relics either. at 21% chance 1 relic on 45 encounters have 3 more to go is no where near 21%. M World ToR..lv 8..15.25% relic and 4.50% rare.4 silver 1 gold and 1 jade i n 3 levels. level 8 gave out much better relics than level 22 ToR. so all my fps now go to GBs that actually helps my city grow. FoE needs to correct this problem ty has anyone else this issue of not getting relics on a ToR that is above level 20?.
Good to get that off your chest eh?