• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tickets Tickets Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

Are you wanting more tickets for this summer event? We are giving away 5 prizes of 25 tickets each!!!

One entry per player.

Pick a number between 1 and 20,000. We will randomly pick 5 winners for tickets.
Please also say what World would you would like the tickets in. All tickets will go to one world, no breaking them up over several worlds.

Ends 7/15/17 at midnight EST.

Winners will be notified 7/16/17.

*Winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
*Multiple entries will instantly disqualify you.

Last edited by a moderator:

plinker2

Are staff members eligible to win this thing? Seems wrong, but maybe that's just me.
(This is not a second entry, simply a question. Don't want to accidentally get disqualified.)
I am new at the adm on this forum I left a note with the others and if it is not fair, I will have it removed or disqualified. Don't want to cause a disturbance.

DeletedUser8861

While not really the place for a discussion....staff members (other than the Community Manager or Lead Forum Moderators) are eligible to enter (and win) this contest....since our moderators are volunteers, and also do not take part in the selection of winners for the contest (and this contest is a random number draw) we will allow them to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.