• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

times they are a changing

ur thoughts?

• Yay

• Nay

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amet

Dear innoJames

Time to scrap the Finish 10 thousand hour production 3 million times in a production building from the prehistoric era while wearing a clown hat.. "Ain't Nobody Got Time for That"

Best Regards,

Ebeondi Asi

I am sure Inno will consider adding that Quest: "Finish 10,000 hour production 3,000,000 times in a production building from prehistoric era" to the next Event, just for your pleasure!
There is no way for them to verify you actually wear a clown hat. so I think that requirement will be dropped.
Just to note that quest using one supply building will take 3,424,658 year to complete. If you use fifty supply buildings, it will only take 68,493 years !!! I suggest you save up as many "Finish all suppy" as you can find to get it done in a timely manner.
On the other hand you can spend Diamonds to finish. Since I do not know he quantity required.. have maybe a few dozen million dollars on hand and punch that Quest out in a few months! 3,000,000 is a lot of times to Diamond..

Last edited:

The Angry Blanket

I am sure Inno will consider adding that Quest: "Finish 10,000 hour production 3,000,000 times in a production building from prehistoric era" to the next Event, just for your pleasure!
There is no way for them to verify you actually wear a clown hat. so I think that requirement will be dropped.
Just to note that quest using one supply building will take 3,424,658 year to complete. If you use fifty supply buildings, it will only take 68,493 years !!! I suggest you save up as many "Finish all suppy" as you can find to get it done in a timely manner.
On the other hand you can spend Diamonds to finish. Since I do not know he quantity required.. have maybe a few dozen million dollars on hand and punch that Quest out in a few months! 3,000,000 is a lot of times to Diamond..
So You think Inno cant see you when you are playing ?

MKPapa

You forgot that FOE is expected to be a slow advancing game, so the numbers you calculated look not impossible for hardcore aficionados LOL!