• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

tips and tricks for coin production (I know, I know)

Nicholas002

I know this is an unconventional discussion, since, I mean, who has trouble with coin production?
Well I am in a situation in an experimental world, where I have to produce millions of coins in a BA city ASAP.

right now I have as many chalets as possible, and low level main event buildings, but it is still a very slow coin production.

do you have any tips or tricks, or unconventional ways of making a ton of coins?
I have considered Virgo, but the BPs are next to impossible to find, since no one in their right mind is leveling one.
I might try guild hopping, but that is SO many clicks.

DevaCat

I know this is an unconventional discussion, since, I mean, who has trouble with coin production?
Well I am in a situation in an experimental world, where I have to produce millions of coins in a BA city ASAP.

right now I have as many chalets as possible, and low level main event buildings, but it is still a very slow coin production.

do you have any tips or tricks, or unconventional ways of making a ton of coins?
I have considered Virgo, but the BPs are next to impossible to find, since no one in their right mind is leveling one.
Get moving, grasshopper!

BruteForceAttack

Add St'marks/do lot of 5 min production.

Nicholas002

my goal is to make coins. unbirthday quest uses up coins, which kinds works against my goal (actually not just kinda)
the only way unbirthday quest make coins, is if you have a level 72 chateau (in IA)

Just An Observer

my goal is to make coins. unbirthday quest uses up coins, which kinds works against my goal (actually not just kinda)
the only way unbirthday quest make coins, is if you have a level 72 chateau (in IA)
That is what St. Mark's is for. It will make sure you can run the RQ a decent amount of times each day. My current levels: Chateau 10, LoA 7 with 12 supply factories, Himeji Level 10 (soon to be 11) and St. Mark's at Level 5. At that setting and then figuring out the coin-producing involved, I wind up with over 5 million coins while having the supplies count now varying between 990K to 1.4 million, with my daily drawdown mark being 5 Medium FP Packages. Any others which come over the course of a day as other recursions get triggered, plus using them each time one goes by Happy Unbirthday, yields between 2 to 5 more of them.

The reason for the overly large supply count is I have encountered one severe drought in seeing the goal of 5 FP packages get stopped at 3 due to the supplies getting lower than I liked. This large amount is insurance against another drought. I will get my 5 per day regardless from here on out barring extremely bad luck.

Anyways, those are the numbers I am seeing now. They will give you something to compare with how you are doing and/or what you would like to do. As the saying goes, YMMV....LOL! We all like to put our own spin in how something is pieced together. Hope whatever way you go, that it winds up working great!

Nicholas002

That is what St. Mark's is for. It will make sure you can run the RQ a decent amount of times each day. My current levels: Chateau 10, LoA 7 with 12 supply factories, Himeji Level 10 (soon to be 11) and St. Mark's at Level 5. At that setting and then figuring out the coin-producing involved, I wind up with over 5 million coins while having the supplies count now varying between 990K to 1.4 million, with my daily drawdown mark being 5 Medium FP Packages. Any others which come over the course of a day as other recursions get triggered, plus using them each time one goes by Happy Unbirthday, yields between 2 to 5 more of them.

The reason for the overly large supply count is I have encountered one severe drought in seeing the goal of 5 FP packages get stopped at 3 due to the supplies getting lower than I liked. This large amount is insurance against another drought. I will get my 5 per day regardless from here on out barring extremely bad luck.

Anyways, those are the numbers I am seeing now. They will give you something to compare with how you are doing and/or what you would like to do. As the saying goes, YMMV....LOL! We all like to put our own spin in how something is pieced together. Hope whatever way you go, that it winds up working great!
yeah, that's great for a regular city.

My sole goal atm for this city is coin production. since I don't have a lvl 72 CF, Unbirthday quest is contrary to that goal.
therefore I do not, and will not do it. period.

Just An Observer

For me it is considering the process and putting in the time and Diamonds as needed to get the whole shebang up to warp speed. Then again as I make the journey in FoE, some other dynamic will show up and may make a different path better. This is the most involved with a game I have been online with Magic in the Nineties being a decent second.

What I like best about FoE is the game is about the journey instead of the destination. The TV commercial really understates what FoE is like in terms of playing pace. You would think, "Okay, Jetsons for me in a month!" when you see the game being sold on TV. This is an incredibly deep and involving game with so many factors in play with lots more to be discovered! For once, a commercial understates the quality of this game.

Best wishes to however you are approaching the game now and if you did make a change of some sort, that it too will work for you. Let's find out how many ways there are to skin this cat!