• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Title new in game diamond shop

• Thread starter DeletedUser40766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40766

I think forge of empires would benefit with a in game shop is
Where we can use our diamonds to buy stuff like upgrade kits
Maybe also random units or blueprints of supplied buildings.
I also think turning our city buildings into blueprints
That we can buy in the diamond shop having more uses
For diamonds will give the players more incentive
To buy diamonds. Now I know some of the veteran players
Will disagree with my idea but if you stop back
And look at what we use diamonds for a shop
for diamonds and only four diamonds would be good.

DeletedUser40766

you can have a limit to how may thing you can buy from the shop aver day

DeletedUser40766

They have sales throughout the year. We don’t need an additional shop for this
And they should upgrade the shop to make it more noticeable .

And into this city buildings into blueprints I mean turning our city buildings in to puzzle pieces or fragments Like with the wishing well and the Shrine of knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

And into this city buildings into blueprints I mean turning our city buildings in to puzzle pieces or fragments Like the with the wishing well and the Shrine of knowledge
If I move into an age and I have to spend hundreds of new Goods to unlock new techs, I would be mad as hell if I only receive Fragments of Buildings. How would that even work?

DeletedUser40766

If I move into an age and I have to spend hundreds of new Goods to unlock new techs, I would be mad as hell if I only receive Fragments of Buildings. How would that even work?
No no no turning the city buildings into fragments would be so we can get them from events quests and everything else

Freshmeboy

Absolutely, 100% NO vote here...One of the issues I have had over the last three decades of gaming is developers putting the whole game up for sale, especially in its last incarnations, trying desperately to maintain its profit margins. That's when I hang 'em up and find a new game. INNO has done a fine job so far, utilizing events and DCs and recently, the A.D., to allow players chances at coveted upgrades and building set pieces. Creating a shop so new players can start the game with super event buildings the rest of the gaming population earned turns FoE into a pay to win game...NO THANK YOU>.....

DeletedUser40766

Why would you need "regular city" buildings as fragments
Why do you need wishing well as fragments why do you need shrine of knowledge as fragments have the city" buildings as fragments we can get more out of
quests and events a the
diamond shop

UBERhelp1

To quote someone that I actually agree with here,
index.php

Super Catanian

Why do you need wishing well as fragments why do you need shrine of knowledge as fragments have the city" buildings as fragments we can get more out of
quests and events a the
diamond shop
Because those are Event Buildings, that's why. They can only be built if they are in your Inventory first. Regular Buildings can be built straight from the Build Menu, and thus not requiring Fragments. It's a weird concept, I know, but it's good for now.

Freshmeboy

@R17D , who would decide who should be banned from the forums due to over posting...? You..? The mods...? Perhaps the posters themselves can vote players off the forum..? Once you enter this territory of silence and censorship you expose the predjudice of yourself and others for all to see. This is a public forum and there are set rules in place for posting here. Singling out one individual who is not violating said rules is a bad idea.....unless your desire is for the forum to become a good 'ol boys' club....

Algona

@R17D , who would decide who should be banned from the forums due to over posting...? You..? The mods...?

Me.

Benevolent dictator for life. Abuser f the meek, oppressor of the weak, flaunting a mean streak, gonna give you a freak. Voted Nicest Despot every year since the contest began 60 years ago, always with more then 100% of the electorate.

That's who.

Then after a few months of my reign of terror, err, I mean, enlightened leadership there would be a palace coup, err, I mean I would I be executed, err, banished, err, I mean, gracefully lay down my burden cursing you all to join me in hell, err, I mean, wishing my shining example would leave you all writhing under my bootheel, err, I mean be a beacon to you all.

diamond shop

No, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.