• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Title new in game diamond shop

• Thread starter DeletedUser40766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28147

Because those are Event Buildings, that's why. They can only be built if they are in your Inventory first. Regular Buildings can be built straight from the Build Menu, and thus not requiring Fragments. It's a weird concept, I know, but it's good for now.
^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^

We already have the antiques dealer so no. And having regular buildings that get unlocked from the tech tree as fragments wouldn't work.

I'm starting to think you don't actually play the game and just troll the forums for fun.

DeletedUser34436

@R17D , who would decide who should be banned from the forums due to over posting...? You..? The mods...? Perhaps the posters themselves can vote players off the forum..? Once you enter this territory of silence and censorship you expose the predjudice of yourself and others for all to see. This is a public forum and there are set rules in place for posting here. Singling out one individual who is not violating said rules is a bad idea.....unless your desire is for the forum to become a good 'ol boys' club....

It is your freedom, nay, your patriotic duty, your God-given right, to annoy everyone around you.

This is the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave, *sniffle* this is... The Internet.

I think forge of empires would benefit with a

Oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

plinker2

I am wondering if there could be a proposal to ban someone from proposing things here... or just flat out take posting rights away?
Actually no. When someone is banned (and there have been several) it is not advertised due to privacy issues. We try to stay on top of things and if Mods or Admin decide a ban is in order, it will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.