• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

To see contributors GB from our great building level up screen in mobile

Bring it for mobile too?

• Total voters

Nice2HaveU

Idea:
To view contributors great buildings from our GB level up screen in mobile

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Did not find similar idea (tried myself if somewhere got missed my strong apologize for making an extra count on the "Already suggested")

Reason:
As a great building owner, expected to see contributors great building many times from level up screen when they took some spots. Only in mobile, option not available to view contributors GB. Because, PC has the option by clicking contributors avatar in which small menu pops with great building menu item. In mobile, myself guessing like small menu popping up is not part of design. Someway getting the option for mobile users means good addition.

Details:
As suggested in the visual attachment, having that icon makes real benefit for mobile users.
1) If a stranger contribute nicely to our GB, can reward them immediately from our shares of fps.
2) If anyone messing up in our GB spots, can give the same trouble to the trouble maker if possibility is open for us to do.
3) If some one from guild or friends over paid in our GBs, can pay the differences easily without start searching in the friends list or GB threads.

Visual Aids:
Please see the attached image

Balance:
This idea won't cause any harm.

Abuse Prevention:
Do not see any possible way to abuse this.

Summary:
Expecting to get this option and strong feeling like it should be under pipeline for mobile users to avail this feature. Hope, it won't go unnoticed.

Attachments

Tony 85 the Generous

The OP has a point. Clicking the avatar on mobile does not do the same thing as on PC.

On mobile it does nothing.

On PC this menu is displayed
1614880440340.png

With that said, I have NEVER clicked on four of the five options. Can you guess which one I have clicked on? Yes, 'Write Message'. When I'm feeling generous and someone has dumped a single fp on my gb and I want to offer them the chance to add and lock in a spot at 1.9.

It would be a better change to allow this menu to display on mobile as it does on PC. We should survey how many people have actually used each of those options.

Tony 85 the Generous

Poll added now. Keep on missing things :rolleyes:
True you were missing the poll. But that was not my point. My point was to survey how many PC based players use the option on the menu available from the avatar on the gb leveling window. I would expect the use the menu by PC players to be the same as mobile players (ie., if only 1% of PC players use, then only 1% of mobile players would use it). Conversely you could ask "how may players would be upset if the menu on the PC was no longer available?"

Nice2HaveU

Thought like with this, got convinced Agent327, but still myself got failed. It's a NO from Agent327.
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

JoyfulRider

Lol. Getting DNS most of the time, it happens. Couldn't control my laughter still.

Let me state with the idea, agree. Myself always join hands for something which gives consistency. You got my "yes" vote.

CaptainKirk1234

True you were missing the poll. But that was not my point. My point was to survey how many PC based players use the option on the menu available from the avatar on the gb leveling window. I would expect the use the menu by PC players to be the same as mobile players (ie., if only 1% of PC players use, then only 1% of mobile players would use it). Conversely you could ask "how may players would be upset if the menu on the PC was no longer available?"
1%??? I would say over 50% of PC players use this if not more!

Tony 85 the Generous

1%??? I would say over 50% of PC players use this if not more!
FYI. You have completely misread my post.

My point is that mobile users do not have access to this menu and if they did, then it would likely be used by the same percentage of mobile users as PC users. I am not attempting to put a number on the perentage of PC users that utilize the menu. ie. or in other words "if 1% of PC players do use the menu, then 1% of mobile users would use it".

You think more than 50% of the players on PC click on an item available from the popup menu from the avatar from the great building?
Specifically, this menu
1615227475560.png

I have only ever clicked on 'Write Message', so rarely that if the menu suddenly disappeared that it would be a long time before I noticed. I have never used it for any of the reasons the OP has listed.

Last edited:

CaptainKirk1234

FYI. You have completely misread my post.

My point is that mobile users do not have access to this menu and if they did, then it would likely be used by the same percentage of mobile users as PC users. I am not attempting to put a number on the perentage of PC users that utilize the menu. ie. or in other words "if 1% of PC players do use the menu, then 1% of mobile users would use it".

You think more than 50% of the players on PC click on an item available from the popup menu from the avatar from the great building?
Specifically, this menu
View attachment 18533

I have only ever clicked on 'Write Message', so rarely that if the menu suddenly disappeared that it would be a long time before I noticed. I have never used it for any of the reasons the OP has listed.
Okay, I see, and mobile users of the function would most likely be less than PC users.

Emberguard

If this got implemented I’d like to see it bring up the same menu as when you click on a player in other areas of the game, not just the Great Buildings menu

Emberguard

I'm sure greater than 1% (LOL) and, IMO less than 50%. That percentage will define how useful this idea is or how used this idea would be.
But also how often? And on the times it would have been utilised are players then going to an alternate route because it’s not there (as opposed to doing nothing when the option is not there)?

JoyfulRider

Also, how often mobile users will visit the city of contributors from the level up screen. IMO do not need that option in level up screen in mobile.

How about PC users count of visiting the city of contributors. Believing option might be there for pc users already, since have not looked for visiting the city of contributors these many years playing.

Like OP suggested, great building button with extra buttons like write message ( which is already there currently in mobile ), add friend and invite to guild can be placed together to keep consistency. Can exclude the city visit option to bring those new buttons if it is not used by all.

Last edited: