• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Today In History

AwesomeAadi10

I would think that today’s generation is well educated on race and backgrounds since they are the ones driving the protests and spreading awareness. I would think some people from last generations could learn from the kids, not all, most are smart. But each person’s experience is different so I’m not going to “disagree” or “agree”.

Last edited:

DevaCat

I would think that today’s generation is well educated on race and backgrounds since they are the ones driving the protests and spreading awareness. I would think the last generations could learn from the kids. But each person’s experience is different so I’m not going to “disagree” or “agree”.
I'm not going down the other rabbit hole, but your statement about "last generations" is a gross generalization about the state of awareness of other people, and a rather arrogant supposition.

Returning to the topic, Aug 28 (tomorrow) is a rather important day (for me lol) as its my birthday!

DevaCat

Nice! What are your plans?
Or do you just not care anymore? It must get a bit old after 101 of them. :D Jk;)
Lol! No plans. Well, no plans to use candles anyway (fire hazard) :D

Edit: Besides, trying to cram 67 of them into a cake, would have to be a really big cake (unless I got Tuck to tell me how many fewer to use in one of those odd number systems he loves)! ;)

Nicholas002

Lol! No plans. Well, no plans to use candles anyway (fire hazard) :D

Edit: Besides, trying to cram 67 of them into a cake, would have to be a really big cake (unless I got Tuck to tell me how many fewer to use in one of those odd number systems he loves)! ;)
Maybe instead of cake you could have gummy bears like tuck’s number system.

AwesomeAadi10

I'm not going down the other rabbit hole, but your statement about "last generations" is a gross generalization about the state of awareness of other people, and a rather arrogant supposition.

Returning to the topic, Aug 28 (tomorrow) is a rather important day (for me lol) as its my birthday!
I’m so very sorry I didn’t mean that at all, I changed it to what I meant I didn’t mean to be rude to people in older gens like that. Stupid me, I can’t even convey what I’m saying properly. Sry about that a thousand times...On a better note, happy birthday! Have a good day!

Last edited:

DevaCat

I’m so very sorry I didn’t mean that at all, I changed it to what I meant I didn’t mean to be rude to people in older gens like that. Stupid me, I can’t even convey what I’m saying properly. Sry about that a thousand times...On a better note, happy birthday! Have a good day!
Thanks, and no sweat! I have had to work on not sounding ageist myself, after a few gentle prods from some our younger members. It's a work in progress! :D

Daniel The 4ger

Chinese: 生日快乐
German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
French: Joyeux anniversaire
Italian: Buon compleanno
Icelandic: Til hamingju með afmælið
English: Happy birthday

Daniel The 4ger

Yesterday: 8/29/2020 Michael Jackson was born, and today 8/30/2020 U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Guion S. Bluford became the first African American to travel into space.