1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Tomorrow Era Story Missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by aegis altair, Sep 14, 2017.

1. aegis altair

aegis altair New Member

I don't know why, but for some reason, after going through only 1/3 of the tomorrow era map, all main story quests stopped appearing. All I'm getting are side quests. The last main quest I had was taking the last province of that guy along the 1st row of provinces you access after the prologue sector.

2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

I sometimes have a quest line disappear, but if I refresh the page, it returns.

3. ForGotten3

ForGotten3 Active Member

Is this on Mobile or PC?

4. aegis altair

aegis altair New Member

both actually. neither one show me the main story quest, and this happened before the quest patch came out. I just figured the main quest was held up by the side quest that offered a premium decoration, but once i completed it, the main quest still hasn't shown up.

5. Stephen Longshanks

As far as I know, the main Story quest line is never replaced with Bonus/Side quests. You should contact support (right click anywhere on screen) and open a ticket.

6. ecobar42

ecobar42 New Member

Same thing just happened to me. Did you ever get to a resolution?

7. Ploton Plaximus

Ploton Plaximus New Member

The same thing just happened to me. The game moderator is not helpful. Anyone have a solution?

8. Stephen Longshanks

I have updated my knowledge since my replies above. I now know that it is possible to lose the Story questline for a bit going through the TE map. I had all 3 quest slots on Recurring Quests for quite a while. I am in CE. I just recently got the Story questline back by conquering or scouting another province on the TE map (I can't remember which one.) I have heard it can also happen in OF.

9. xivarmy

xivarmy Well-Known Member

I've personally had it happen in FE twice (though I can't tell you how to reproduce it - was on my first world and I wasn't paying attention - have been disappointed I couldn't reproduce it since). And just recently had it happen in phase 1 of AF (following story, minimal sectors taken, all by combat). In all cases if you want your story back, just keep progressing the map and it'll return. The trickier part is when you want it to go away so you can have 3 recurrings :)

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  10. Ploton Plaximus

It disappeared for me after completing "Goodbye, Comandante". I will update this thread when/if the story returns

11. Ploton Plaximus

The story quests finally reappeared after conquering Desierto de la Muerte with the quest "Miranda meets the Maker". Unfortunately this means I missed out on a whole lot of quests related to Miguel Mantos and Miranda Dolorez. How do I report this to the developers so it can get fixed in a patch?

12. Stephen Longshanks

The two options are to contact in-game support and report it, or post it in Bug Reports here on the Forum.

This may not be a bug/glitch, though. I have heard that the order that you conquer provinces can affect which quests you get and when, so this might have just been the intended game result from your choices on the C-Map. Maybe someone who has more knowledge in this area could enlighten us both.

13. Ploton Plaximus

I think it's definitely a bug since it doesn't make sense from a narrative point of view. Myciena was talking about Comandante escaping and then once you get "Miranda meets the Maker" it makes no sense since I was never introduced to Miranda in the first place. In previous ages the story quest would just pause but never disappear if you conquered ahead or conquered in the "incorrect" order.