• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

TOP TEN Guild MEGALOMANIA is Recruiting!!! Spots open for ACTIVE players!

DeletedUser21124

You might already be in a GUILD and totally happy there.

However if you're not totally happy in your GUILD and you are looking for a different experience, or you are without a GUILD and want to try playing Forge of Empires with helpful active friends I have an offer for you.

The Megalomania Guild has openings for active players who will at a minimum Polish and Motivate their fellow GUILDIES daily. Now that is a RULE in most Guilds so that's nothing new but Megalomania checks. Yes we make sure that you are active. We also require you to donate 1 forge point a day to a Great Building in the mud. This allows us to raise our members Great Buildings in as little as 15 minutes. We also have multiple GB leveling clubs that you can choose to participate in. The more you put into the Guild, the more you will get out. We have dedicated fighters working to expand our domination in GvG and dedicated merchants to make sure trades move swiftly. We are also a fair trade Guild.

We grow as a family, not individually. A single soldier is no where near as strong as a legion of dedicated soldiers and so it is at Megalomania. It is designed for each member to help the greater good in this GUILD. As Megalomania prospers, so will the individual player.

We are a family. We help build each other up. Those that don't are asked to leave. The game changes from being a solo grind to a unified journey to prosperity and domination.

If this sounds like what you might be looking for in this game, please send GraceO a request in game to be asked to join our awesome GUILD.

DeletedUser10517

Megalomania recruiting active Players for GvG guild.

Please message me on Server for invitation.

DeletedUser10517

Megalomania recruiting active Players for GvG guild.

Please message me on Server for invitation.