• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Total Ban on Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37617

Thank God for the death penalty and war! Otherwise what would we do with all these unwanted pregnancies. Who makes the most money off the poor?

Wow, so are you saying because I was unwanted that I should not have been born? And what does being poor have to do with it? I know a lot of families with over ten kids (all wanted) who have kids as nurses, a police officer, a licensed midwife, orchestra conductors and more. Most of these families had stay at home moms and lived off of one income but now live in two-story houses. And 'unwanted' pregnancies are solved by adoption and people want kids but can't have them. I will likely want to adopt one day.

DeletedUser40197

Why? Does current location determine who or what we are? If I enter a cave am I no longer a human?
It has nothing to do with location. And everything to do with development. An embryo are cells that have not yet developed into a viable life. Out of utero there would be no survival for an embryo... not even in a cave.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

It had nothing to do with location. And everything to do with development. Am embryo are cells that have not yet developed into a viable life. Out of utero there would be no survival for an embryo... not even in a cave.
All mesmedazzled by your own words.

Just as ripping a grown man out of a cave and throwing him unprotected into a blizzard to die, is murder, ripping a baby out of the protection it needs to maintain life is also murder. Murder is murder no matter how many fancy, edumacated, words you use to try and mesmedazzle it away.

Blindly repeating the words they taught you to blindly repeat. Arguing for the lie they taught you to believe. The lie they use to keep us willingly, some even gleefully, lining up to sacrifice our children to their gods. No wonder they mock us. Sheeple indeed.

DreadfulCadillac

im not a woman, but personally i think that rape victims should have the right to abort, or anyone who had sexual activity be forced on them without there consent, if either of these things occur and the resulting action is a pregnancy, if you dont want to keep it.fine!
But..
if you legally consented to sexual activity and the resulting action is a pregnancy, then it is YOUR responsibility as you legally consented to having sexual activity happen to you. Because there is NO REASON to kill a developing human when YOU consented, as you didn't have to consent...thats just my two cents though..

Emberguard

It has nothing to do with location. And everything to do with development. An embryo are cells that have not yet developed into a viable life. Out of utero there would be no survival for an embryo... not even in a cave.

That was the original excuse for abortion. But there's two problems with that statement

(1) abortion is currently up until the child is born. If development was the defining factor for abortion then they would only abort the ages that a contraception pill could take care of or there abouts. Not take a fully developed / partially developed child, abort it and use the parts as human body parts.

If it truly has nothing to do with location then why do they abort fully developed children upto the day of birth?

(2) If it's not yet viable life there's nothing to abort and no need to go to a clinic 'cause it wouldn't be growing.

DeletedUser40197

That was the original excuse for abortion. But there's two problems with that statement

(1) abortion is currently up until the child is born. If development was the defining factor for abortion then they would only abort the ages that a contraception pill could take care of or there abouts. Not take a fully developed / partially developed child, abort it and use the parts as human body parts.

If it truly has nothing to do with location then why do they abort fully developed children upto the day of birth?

(2) If it's not yet viable life there's nothing to abort and no need to go to a clinic 'cause it wouldn't be growing.
1) there are differing opinions (and laws) on how late into a pregnancy a woman should be/is able to abort. Most states have such limitations in place. Most women, statistically, who receive abortions do so early in a pregnancy. Very, very few abortions actually take place in the later stages of a pregnancy. And those abortions are almost always d/t the mother being at medical risk.
2) an embryo is not viable out of utero. At a certain point during pregnancy the fetus does become viable. Fetal viability. Which is when many states do not allow for abortions any longer, once fetal viability has been reached. A fetus is now able to survive, out of utero, on its own or with the help of modern medical advances.

RazorbackPirate

Very, very few abortions actually take place in the later stages of a pregnancy. And those abortions are almost always d/t the mother being at medical risk.
Source please? This is where I think you need real numbers to verify this claim. Lawmakers standing and cheering the latest New York law upon passage was not for the hundreds of mothers at medical risk who now won't be at risk of death from being forced to carry to term.
2) an embryo is not viable out of utero. At a certain point during pregnancy the fetus does become viable. Fetal viability. Which is when many states do not allow for abortions any longer, once fetal viability has been reached. A fetus is now able to survive, out of utero, on its own or with the help of modern medical advances.
Viability, blah, blah, blah. The embryo is viable the moment the cells begin to divide. However, they can no longer REMAIN viable once they are removed from the womb. Other than the fancy words, how is this any different than ripping a 5 year old out of the safety of a cave and throwing them unprotected into a blizzard to die? If I deny you all sustenance, you are no longer viable either.

Always missing from the debate is, why women are not being taught to, "just say no" to being mounted bareback? Instead, slut sisters unite, so babies have to die? Women with no morals or self control, leaving a trail of dead babies in their wake. Killing their unborn children to pay the freight of their fornication. We hear you roaring girls, just like a beast from the abyss.

DeletedUser40197

Source please? This is where I think you need real numbers to verify this claim. Lawmakers standing and cheering the latest New York law upon passage was not for the hundreds of mothers at medical risk who now won't be at risk of death from being forced to carry to term.

Viability, blah, blah, blah. The embryo is viable the moment the cells begin to divide. However, they can no longer REMAIN viable once they are removed from the womb. Other than the fancy words, how is this any different than ripping a 5 year old out of the safety of a cave and throwing them unprotected into a blizzard to die? If I deny you all sustenance, you are no longer viable either.

Always missing from the debate is, why women are not being taught to, "just say no" to being mounted bareback? Instead, slut sisters unite, so babies have to die? Women with no morals or self control, leaving a trail of dead babies in their wake. Killing their unborn children to pay the freight of their fornication. We hear you roaring girls, just like a beast from the abyss.
The CDC stats on abortion, should work for your purposes. Though if you bothered to educate yourself on the facts, you would already know this.
The second part of your reply I'm not going to respond to. It's one thing to have an intelligent discussion or debate on a given topic. And then there is whatever you are trying to do. I have no way to describe it and will no longer entertain your disturbing rhetoric.

RazorbackPirate

The CDC stats on abortion, should work for your purposes. Though if you bothered to educate yourself on the facts, you would already know this.
In fact I do, which is why I asked for a source. To be clear, I was not previously, I have no issue with your claim that most all abortions are performed early. What I'd like a source on is your claim that,
And those abortions are almost always d/t the mother being at medical risk.
From, the CDC
In 2015, almost two thirds (65.4%) of abortions were performed at ≤8 weeks’ gestation, and nearly all (91.1%) were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation. Few abortions were performed between 14 and 20 weeks’ gestation (7.6%) or at ≥21 weeks’ gestation (1.3%). During 2006–2015 the percentage of all abortions performed at >13 weeks’ gestation remained consistently low (≤9.0%). Among abortions performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation, a shift occurred toward earlier gestational ages, with the percentage performed at ≤6 weeks’ gestation increasing 11%.
I cannot find in the CDC report any tracking of the reasons for the abortions within the various gestational periods, just the total number performed in each category. I understand that your claim is the current talking point about late term abortions, but I've yet to find data to support the claim, and every doctor I've spoken to about this specific issue has yet to come up with a scenario where an emergency c-section saving both the mother and the baby is not the default.

None have been able to think of any instance where crushing the skull of a nearly full term infant, then ripping it apart piece by piece from the mother's womb, without anesthesia, when the mother's life is truly at risk is the scenario that provides the 'best possible outcome' for the mother.

So as the one making the claim, source please. I cannot find one.

While you're at it, care to comment on these words from Virginia Governor Northam, a medical doctor, describing the actual scenario now allowed in New York and would have been had they passed matching legislation in Virginia?
So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion.
Hearing these words chills me to the bone. Let's keep a viable baby comfortable while we have a discussion with the mother about it not being too late to abort the already born viable baby? Y'all want to use euphemisms, fine. But at least use the right one. Infanticide. That's scary.

Here's another quote I find disturbing from Emily Ratajkowski. Not sure who she is, apparently some celeb darling voice du joir whose inserted herself into the debate.
This week, 25 old white men voted to ban abortion in Alabama even in cases of incest and rape. These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex by presenting women of low income opportunity the right to chose not to reproduce. The states trying to ban abortions have the highest proportions of black women living there. This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve and are protected by under Roe v Wade. Our bodies, out choice.
Wow, sounds all SJWish. Cool. Not so fast. Let's delete a few lines, do a bit of rearranging and we get this. Her true thoughts.
The states trying to ban abortions have the highest proportions of black women living there. This is about class and race. These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex.
This sounds a whole lot like Eugenics, plain and simple. "We need to make sure black women have access to abortion so they don't birth black men who will only dominate women and end up in prison." Another statement that chills me to the bone.

How is that any different than these quotes from Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger?
“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”
“I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan.”
"They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born."
"Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race. Birth control is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defective."
How about this one from State Representative John Rogers (D-AL) summing up today's pro-abort mentality,
“Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later.”
Eugenics. No way around it. From a black man, no less. These are chilling statements.

With statements like that, and results like this,
In 2012, there were more black babies killed by abortion (31,328) in New York City than were born there (24,758), and the black children killed comprised 42.4% of the total number of abortions in the Big Apple, according to a report by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

In total, there were 73,815 abortions, which means the 31,328 black babies aborted comprised 42.4% of the total abortions. For Hispanic women, there were 22,917 abortions in New York City in 2012, which is 31% of the total abortions.

Black and Hispanic abortions combined, 54,245 babies, is 73% of the total abortions in the Big Apple in 2012.
I'm in favor of ending abortion, because I'm in favor of ending eugenics. This type of thinking leads to crimes against humanity.

54,000 back and brown babies killed in a single year, in a single city. That's not okay with me, even if it was their own mothers choosing it. You may see it differently, but I'm seeing a very successful eugenics program funded by me, the American taxpayer. That's not okay with me.

You don't need to be religious to share that point of view, you just have to be 'woke'. Like, woke woke, eyes wide open woke. Not eyes wide shut SJW asleep woke. Abortion=Eugenics=Abortion=Eugenics. Wake up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40197

In fact I do, which is why I asked for a source. To be clear, I was not previously, I have no issue with your claim that most all abortions are performed early. What I'd like a source on is your claim that,

From, the CDC

I cannot find in the CDC report any tracking of the reasons for the abortions within the various gestational periods, just the total number performed in each category. I understand that your claim is the current talking point about late term abortions, but I've yet to find data to support the claim, and every doctor I've spoken to about this specific issue has yet to come up with a scenario where an emergency c-section saving both the mother and the baby is not the default.

None have been able to think of any instance where crushing the skull of a nearly full term infant, then ripping it apart piece by piece from the mother's womb, without anesthesia, when the mother's life is truly at risk is the scenario that provides the 'best possible outcome' for the mother.

While you're at it, care to comment on these words from Virginia Governor Northam, a medical doctor, describing the actual scenario now allowed in New York and would have been had they passed matching legislation in Virginia?

Hearing these words chills me to the bone. Let's keep a viable baby comfortable while we have a discussion with the mother about it not being too late to abort the already born viable baby? Y'all want to use euphemisms, fine. But at least use the right one. Infanticide. That's scary.

Here's another quote I find disturbing from Emily Ratajkowski. Not sure who she is, apparently some celeb darling voice du joir whose inserted herself into the debate.

Wow, sounds all SJWish. Cool. Not so fast. Let's delete a few lines, do a bit of rearranging and we get this. Her true thoughts.

This sounds a whole lot like Eugenics, plain and simple. "We need to make sure black women have access to abortion so they don't birth black men who will only dominate women and end up in prison." Another statement that chills me to the bone.

How is that any different than these quotes from Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger?

How about this one from State Representative John Rogers (D-AL) summing up today's pro-abort mentality,

Eugenics. No way around it. From a black man, no less. These are chilling statements.

I'm in favor of ending abortion, because I'm in favor of ending eugenics. This type of thinking leads to crimes against humanity.

54,000 back and brown babies killed in a single year, in a single city. That's not okay with me, even if it was their own mothers choosing it. You may see it differently, but I'm seeing a very successful eugenics program funded by me, the American taxpayer. That's not okay with me.

You don't need to be religious to share that point of view, you just have to be 'woke'. Like, woke woke, eyes wide open woke. Not eyes wide shut SJW asleep woke. Abortion=Eugenics=Abortion=Eugenics. Wake up.
Against my better judgment I will recommend that you read the American college of obstetricians and gynecologists, facts on abortions, to answer your first question. That being the reference that I can come up with that I imagine you should find most authoritative and satisfactory regarding my statement.

Emberguard

Well no, I don't know the specifics you're referring to in regards to the limitations other then Federal law negates state law

If introducing state law effects anything (even if it's not from a legal standpoint) that'd be a great point to make

DeletedUser40197

From, the CDC

I don't think, based on your previous dialogue, it would be accurate to say that your in favor of ending abortion in order to end eugenics. I imagine, that statement actually goes against your core beliefs. Since your issue has been the "murder" of a human life... if a law was passed that allowed only for an equal number of ethnicities to receive abortions in a given year, not any one race receiving more abortions that any other, I don't believe you would than be in favor of abortions because the "eugenics" have been removed.
And to be clear, I am my own free thinking individual. With my own multifaceted thoughts, ideas and opinions. I do my best to do research and educate myself regarding topics I find important in order to be able to draw my own conclusions from sources that I feel are reliable and accurate. I don't try to push my beliefs on another person, but I'm happy to share my views. Just because I support a woman's right to abortion does not mean I agree with every other person on all aspects of abortion, or any topic, for that matter. I encourage everyone to come to their own, informed, conclusions for themselves.
And in regards to the Va governors statements, to the best of my understanding, it was a situation where he was trying to explain a prior statement that had been incorrect. He was not speaking of infanticide. But the extremely rare instances where a mother after the 3rd trimester goes in to labor and gives birth to a child and that child has to be resuscitated or is unable to sustain life on its own. In that situation the parents and medical professionals would choose how to proceed... allowing the child to live life comfortably, naturally. Or if they would want some other type of medical intervention to lengthen the life of the child. Which would be a devastating, heartbreaking decision for any parent to have to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40197

Well no, I don't know the specifics you're referring to in regards to the limitations other then Federal law negates state law

If introducing state law effects anything (even if it's not from a legal standpoint) that'd be a great point to make
When you say federal law, I'm going to assume you mean the judicial interpretation on abortion, which states that abortions are legal. Every state has the right to regulate abortion... and, no, I don't know every regulation for each state. I believe that most, if not all, states do regulate abortions. Just as they regulate most constitutional amendments and interpretations of law. All abortion clinics adhere to their state's regulations regarding abortion otherwise they would not be open for operation. And I find it hard to believe that you would not be aware of these facts.

BridgetMcB

Alskah, you were supposed to go back to spectating. LOL
Thanks OP for dropping a load and running off without responding.

RazorbackPirate

I don't think, based on your previous dialogue, it would be accurate to say that your in favor of ending abortion in order to end eugenics. I imagine, that statement actually goes against your core beliefs. Since your issue has been the "murder" of a human life... if a law was passed that allowed only for an equal number of ethnicities to receive abortions in a given year, not any one race receiving more abortions that any other, I don't believe you would than be in favor of abortions because the "eugenics" have been removed.
You are correct, I wouldn't be in favor of abortions even if the Eugenics were removed. However, I'm also not willing to dismiss the eugenic beliefs of those who founded and promoted the modern abortion movement and system as a ruse to push eugenic policies. That they have demonstrably had the exact intended effect of those who founded and promoted the system, just makes it that much worse for me.

Eugenics and these same eugenic policies and ideas are what drove the Third Reich to undertake the genocidal policies they perused. I've seen how this debate ends when left unchecked and unchallenged. When someone's fundamental belief is "Kill 'em now, or kill 'em later," Once they start 'killing 'em now', they won't stop until they're 'killing 'em later' too.

When the people who set up the system tell people to their face it's a system instituted and designed to destroy their specific race like unwanted weeds, how could anyone from those races hand over their children for wholesale destruction? I've never understood, I don't think I ever will. When someone looks you in the eye and says they want to kill you, why won't you believe them?

If nothing else, can I stop having to pay?

DeletedUser40197

You are correct, I wouldn't be in favor of abortions even if the Eugenics were removed. However, I'm also not willing to dismiss the eugenic beliefs of those who founded and promoted the modern abortion movement and system as a ruse to push eugenic policies. That they have demonstrably had the exact intended effect of those who founded and promoted the system, just makes it that much worse for me.

Eugenics and these same eugenic policies and ideas are what drove the Third Reich to undertake the genocidal policies they perused. I've seen how this debate ends when left unchecked and unchallenged. When someone's fundamental belief is "Kill 'em now, or kill 'em later," Once they start 'killing 'em now', they won't stop until they're 'killing 'em later' too.

When the people who set up the system tell people to their face it's a system instituted and designed to destroy their specific race like unwanted weeds, how could anyone from those races hand over their children for wholesale destruction? I've never understood, I don't think I ever will. When someone looks you in the eye and says they want to kill you, why won't you believe them?

If nothing else, can I stop having to pay?
And you came to all of this, based off of one statement from Emily Ratajkowski? This is where I will choose to sit the rest of the thread out and once again become a true spectator...

RazorbackPirate

And you came to all of this, based off of one statement from Emily Ratajkowski? This is where I will choose to sit the rest of the thread out and once again become a true spectator...
Reread all of the quotes. The history of these types of statements is long and deep. Emily is just the most recent example commenting on the most recent AL law and it's clear, the underlying eugenic reasoning underlying the entire abortion debate hasn't changed a bit.

I came to believe this because I believe them and they've told us their agenda, many times, and quite clearly. I also see their agenda is working and I want their agenda stopped. Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.