• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tour de France

DeletedUser4770

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment here about the Tour de France questline.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser18687

The advice on the friends list is good. How do you determine if a person on your friends list is from your request which is capped at 80 or from you accepting another persons friend request

DeletedUser13838

Once on your friends list it doesn't matter how they got there. Once you have 80 friends you can't send any more invites and once you have 140 friends you can't receive any more invites either.

DeletedUser27077

Why would you use a cheater who was stripped of his second year victory (who knows what he did the first time?) to tell the story of the Tour de France. Why not use Merckx (Won 5 Tours and as only one, won both the yellow, green and polka-dot jerseys in one race) or Hinault (won 5 times too).

I, for one, will not be using this portrait...

DeletedUser26131

lol, well the coins you get from the kiosk is not worth it at all, its so worst then a oasis in comparison to the tiles.
Fix this. double it at least.
but for the goods its great. Will try to get one for my inventory for sure :)

DeletedUser5111

It's not the coins I would want from this, it would be the goods. It's a much smaller oasis. End Game players rely on high Fronts to make coins.

DeletedUser9375

As long as they require advances on the Continent, such as scouting a new province (which requires conquering a province first), for which we are not prepared or which consume an inordinate amount of resources or units, these side stories are interesting but not worthwhile to complete.

DeletedUser5111

As long as they require advances on the Continent, such as scouting a new province (which requires conquering a province first), for which we are not prepared or which consume an inordinate amount of resources or units, these side stories are interesting but not worthwhile to complete.
Spoilers: You will have to scout in this one. Will fetch the questline from Beta.

EDIT:

This is what we had in Beta

1-Contirbute 10 fp's to a GB, Buy 3 fp's
2-Gain 20 goods, spend 12 fp's
3-Build 6 roads from your era or 9 from previous, Spend 12 fp's
4-Gain 60 population, spend 17 fp's
5-Scout a province, spend 12 fp's
6-Pay 1,500 coins, spend 12 fp's
7-Build a cultural building from your age or 2 from previous, spend 12 fp's
8-Research a technology or Build 2 military bldg from your age or 3 from previous, spend 12 fp's
9-Motivate or polish 40, spend 12 fp's
10-Gain control over a province, spend 12 fp's

DeletedUser27284

wouldn't these quests be better if you included a pass option so that if we were unable to to complete a stage we could pass on it and go to the next stage, maybe going back if circumstances change?

DeletedUser8152

wouldn't these quests be better if you included a pass option so that if we were unable to to complete a stage we could pass on it and go to the next stage, maybe going back if circumstances change?
So you could just get the final prize for nothing?

DeletedUser27040

Probably not a pass and return option, but at least include more OR tasks. For example, quest 8 involves researching or building something. This creates an out for players not wanting to advance. There needs to me more of these, especially for quests that involve "forced" player advancement.

DeletedUser27284

So you could just get the final prize for nothing?

not necessarily. but we could maybe complete more stages and get prizes along the way. final prize could be based on a percentage like 8 out of ten stages. i found it difficult to progress on the acquire new province or complete x technology stages. i am already struggling in the game as i have been pushed too far forward for my age. a skip stage would be nice so as to still play some of the quest. or, give us two or three options.
i could not take part in the christmess quest for very long as i got stuck very early on :(

DeletedUser14197

I would be great with a pass option, but really would not expect the final prize unless I had done all of them. One could than go back and do it and get the final prize if they were able to and wanted to. Actually, I would be ok if one wasn't able to go back and complete it, but it would have to be clear that one would not be able to get the final prize if they skipped a quest and that it would not be offered again.

Ctik

Problem here.
Lets say you are in Tomorrow Era, or even just started The Future.
There are no new roads from Contemporary nor is there any from Tomorrow.
How shall this one be completed?

DeletedUser9433

Problem here.
The Devs just have little dominoes with certain quests printed on them, they toss them into a straw hat and pull them out using a rabid monkey then whatever shows up is the next quest in line. You can't expect them to understand how to play the game do you?

DeletedUser5111

Problem here.

EDIT:

Forgot that the list was made after I completed the quests. They made several updates after the player feedback (Bronze Age players cannot even donate to GBs afaik)

1- Buy 3 Forge Points and Recruit 5 units from your current age or 7 units from the previous age
2- Gain 20 goods, spend 12 fp's
3- Build 6 road tiles from your current age or 9 road tiles from the previous age or build 3 boulevards, Spend 12 fp's
4- Gain 60 population, spend 17 fp's
5- Pay 1,500 coins, spend 12 fp's
6- Scout a province, spend 12 fp's
7- Build a cultural building from your age or 2 from previous, spend 12 fp's
8- Research a technology or Build 2 military bldg from your age or 3 from previous, spend 12 fp's
9- Motivate or polish 40, spend 12 fp's
10- Gain control over a province, spend 12 fp's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28046

I have a question about the Kiosk. What does the little wings symbol ( on the rewards chart) stand for.?