• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tour de France

DeletedUser8152

Why? I genuinely agree that the way to approach these things is to decide if they are worth doing or not and just go with that. My impression was that was what honey was saying. Was not trying to be sarcastic :(

DeletedUser14197

Why? I genuinely agree that the way to approach these things is to decide if they are worth doing or not and just go with that. My impression was that was what honey was saying. Was not trying to be sarcastic :(

You are right. I normally will look and see if it is worth doing. I did it till the scouting and than I quit. I am ok with that.

DeletedUser28238

It has been noted that some of the Upper Ages do not have roads in the prior Age they can fall back on. But, they do have the Boulevard.
What I haven't seen noted is that there is no road in LMA so Colonial has to build the one they have or just get passed over. Having just gotten into CA, I was less than thrilled to have to spend fp packages to complete research to build roads then have to spend even more later to complete a research quest.
Just saying. Devs, don't forget the little guy while making sure you take care of discrepancies found by upper Ages players in Beta. Check them all.

Feirefis

i often wonder if the cost of completing the quests are worth the end reward. so far, i am not impressed with the current one!
Yes, i wondered it myself. After several done quests where i got only a few thousand coins. The kiosk is nothing special. So maybe not continue - its boring anyway ...

Feirefis

It would be appreciated if in the events the scouting would be offered as an option, such as it has been in other events, i.e. Research a Technology OR Scout a Territory.

After waiting almost two days for the cout to arrive. I would be ok with it, if the quest i solved, as soon as the scout is starting to another territory.

DeletedUser27284

Yes, i wondered it myself. After several done quests where i got only a few thousand coins. The kiosk is nothing special. So maybe not continue - its boring anyway ...

all i ever get are more coins or fp packages. where are the diamonds i need that every ones keeps banging on about :(

GeaugaDog

Does it seem to anyone else that the Kiosk is on low priority for aid? I have ornamental trees getting aided before the kiosk unlike other special buildings