• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trade blueprints?

DeletedUser28145

Did a google search and what I found was years old and a lot of problems with doing this trade.

So, can one trade with other players - I don't see that as an option?

How does this 2:1 trade thing work? I have several 2 duplicates and 1 3 duplicate - as I understand it, if I do 2, I lose that spot but if I do the 3 I would get a new one and keep that slot?

DeletedUser26965

You can't trade bp's with other players.

When you have 3 or more prints in one slot you can trade 2 of those for a chance at another print. You can't do this if you only have 2 prints in the slot.

HGdfkyp.png

zlY697V.jpg

BX2Evz0.jpg

lFlRqO3.jpg

However you can select two separate prints to get the trade as well. Doing so will increase the chances on getting that one last print.

KGCCwvk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27096

Also, if you have two blueprints in more than one square of a GB, you can select those 2 squares and then hit the highlighted trade button and it will give you a new BP. Warning though: it often gives you a second BP of one you already have. In other words, there is no guarantee (and from my experience, an extremely low probability) of getting the one or two BPs you need. It is very frustrating.

DeletedUser28145

Tks - but I guess having 3 of one of them is useless so might as well trade them, huh?

DeletedUser26965

Tks - but I guess having 3 of one of them is useless so might as well trade them, huh?
No, because you can level gb's and will need a full set of prints per level beyond level 10. But that's up to you to decide.

DeletedUser28145

Ah, so I will need to go through getting a complete set of plans for every level? I thought it was leveled using FP's.

DeletedUser28145

Tks -appreciate it.

But is it better to try to get a GB by trading at the beginning rather than holding on to duplicates for a long way down the line?

DeletedUser26965

But is it better to try to get a GB by trading at the beginning rather than holding on to duplicates for a long way down the line?
Hard to say really if it's "better". Will you get all the prints faster? Maybe, I mean it is extra chances to get the prints you need but it's no guarantee like Daisy said you will get the one you need. As mentioned above and pictured above it's difficult to get that one last print as you can see by the Rain Forest Project. I got 32 prints for that one yet still can't get that last one. Sometimes you might feel that desperation to spend diamonds but most players will say only use diamonds for land expansions and I agree with that, though in the end it's really up to you.